Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Need to run a game against both of you guys then :smokin

What's your PSN? Add me, Ning726. I only play on HOF with sim sliders.

Anyone else wanna play on the PS3? I don't care whether u cheese or play sim, I can play both. BTW, anyone on here use the Rockets? Jeremy Lin's jumper is buns, I might've hit only 5 threes with him out of 25 games I've played :lol:.

Last edited:
fo sho. Nick Young is pure unadulterated buckets.:pimp:
[/quote

SMH. U aint never lied! That boy Nick is stupid on the game! You did youre thing though, u got game. I cant defend that "natural rub" (if you can call it that, har to explain haha) you create with the ball handler and the nearest guy, that hurt me lol

Anyone else wanna play on the PS3? I don't care whether u cheese or play sim, I can play both. BTW, anyone on here use the Rockets? Jeremy Lin's jumper is buns, I might've hit only 5 threes with him out of 25 games I've played :lol:.

ive been telling you man its your release. when i used the rockets against you, i was consistently hitting the Js.

87-18 Online Record for PSN. I'm done once I reach 100 WINS tho. Don't play this as much as I used to but I just wanted to see if I still had it. :nthat:
MYPLAYER is where it's at tho. I started a new one and am a 6' 11" Scoring SF. Needless to say I am BEASTIN the league right now runnin with the Celtics. Paul Pierce had to ride pine EARLY. :lol:hat
Add me bros... PSN ID: allCHEMISTRY

i think my psn record is 65 - 17 or something. i will add you tomorrow. or you can add me K-Town-Trash

If he only took one shot against your defense and went to the basket. That means whoever he was playing probably was playing horrible on ball defense (Because you ALWAYS get blown by, unless you have a great defender) & kept getting his opponent open looks at the rim

Lagoa;2044367142 said:
Hey guys,

I´m very piss off with 2k13 contact... try everything, sliders at 50/100/0....never work, look this vids...

2k, what you doing with this game? ( Are 2k having a game testers? Because i dont think so).

:confused::confused::confused::frown:

add me on psn:jag09mxe mostly tired of regular teams but don't use dream team or bulls

Wassup man I got you on the list already. I'm chitowngogetta that always use the bulls

My game has been buns. Too inconsistent. Have been unable to get boozer going like I did in 12. I haven't played as much as I would like to either but that's another story. It's almost time to find another team once update comes and DROSE is on the sideline eating nachos.

Haha I play with the Rockets half the time and Lin's jumper was tough at first but now I can knock em down at a consistant rate

Haven't even done good enough in a key game to do that VC glitch
sick.gif

Are milestones included in the doubling?

Last edited:
If he only took one shot against your defense and went to the basket. That means whoever he was playing probably was playing horrible on ball defense (Because you ALWAYS get blown by, unless you have a great defender) & kept getting his opponent open looks at the rim
Originally Posted by Lagoa;2044367142  
Hey guys,

I´m very piss off with 2k13 contact... try everything, sliders at 50/100/0....never work, look this vids...

2k, what you doing with this game? ( Are 2k having a game testers? Because i dont think so).

:confused::confused::confused:
frown.gif

this happens soooo much, I went up for a tomahawk dunk, the defenders arm hacked my arm and went straight through like a ghost

Last edited:
At least there is video poof so you guys can see the non sense they allow in this game. I played OKC and Westbrook literally dunking from the freethrow line, I contested it with Bosh and I was LITERALLY AIR PUSHED OUT THE WAY TO THE RIGHT OF THE BASKET LOL. It was as if Contact didn't exist. Thats why its so frustrating to play against dudes who don't even take shots and abuse the fact that in paint shots literally go in EVERYTIME because its impossible to defend. Same goes with the up and under moves and Eurostep(YEs its back and spammed!!). I had 1 guy do the up and under and fake with Lebron and Wade for 2 quarters STRAIGHT, I could jump to block, it wouldn't work, so each time fakes could lead to odd lay ups(he lost though)

Another time, Lebron went for a dunk, and literally dunk on 3 of members of my team and pushed them ALL out the way, we fell, he fell, but he got up in .2 seconds lol.

Just let up protect our paint and stop these contact dunks and layups being so accurate. Also lower the 3 pointers going in(ESPECIALLY with the SIG skill) I mean guys seriously just stand still with Ray Allen and SHOOT OVER WITH HIM ON ANYBODY AND MAKE THE 3. NO MATTER HOW CONTESTED THE SHOT IS LOL!!!. Same goes for Mike Miller

Last edited:
So i guess the game makers at 2K are knicks fans or only watched Melo during the Olympics.

dude is damm near un gaurdable :smh: :smh:

So i guess the game makers at 2K are knicks fans or only watched Melo during the Olympics.

Yea because he's so easy to stop in the nba :rolleyes

All the superstars in this game are on another level

stop it.

your a knicks fan, god forbid anyone say anything against the knicks.

he can score, on 19 of 36235625 shooting.

not 3 pts 2feet behind the line with 2 defenders in his face.

stop it.

your a knicks fan, god forbid anyone say anything against the knicks.

he can score, on 19 of 36235625 shooting.

not 3 pts 2feet behind the line with 2 defenders in his face.

2K sports are actually warriors fans. Sometimes the warriors do feel unstoppable at times.

I've slowed down playing till the patch comes out there are some things I just can't live with hopefully they fix the stuff I'm talking about , it's just I can't be raising my blood pressure every time we let up 15 offensive boards

I've slowed down playing till the patch comes out there are some things I just can't live with hopefully they fix the stuff I'm talking about , it's just I can't be raising my blood pressure every time we let up 15 offensive boards
You mean when your hands go through the ball for a rebound and the computer some how FLYS over you to get the rebound? I seriously have guards doing superman jumps getting rebounds. Its insane. I haven't played as many online matches as I want to due to the patching that needs to be done.

You mean when your hands go through the ball for a rebound and the computer some how FLYS over you to get the rebound? I seriously have guards doing superman jumps getting rebounds. Its insane. I haven't played as many online matches as I want to due to the patching that needs to be done.

Exactly that, there are certain other things too, but when chris Paul rebounds over Joel Anthony SMH

Back
Top Bottom