Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Anyone who has an iPhone should check out mynba2k it has mini games for some extra vc points and attribute point upgrades. I'm not sure if this is available on other devices yet.

I just started over because of my SP issue. Now I'm abusin the **** out of that ps3 glitch gettin my bread up.

I start at the 2 on the Pistons as a rookie. We traded Stucky for Zach Randolph. My numbers are bad too. I avg like 7pts 3 rbs and 2ast. Dropped 26 on the bobcats last game tho.

Question; what does your rating have to be to dunk? I'm 6'4 and have a dunk of 50

I had the same problem a few pages back, my guy was 77 in dunking and all he did was lay it up

You have to edit your player and assign dunks to him. Thats how your player starts dunking

Finally got my 2K copy
pimp.gif
. Question wheres Triple Threat? Wheres Alley Oop?

Now I'm getting a "Error Communicating with Server" message now in MyCareer and now I can't even get back to the MyCareer homescreen. Anyone have this problem?

for ranked games online, it should be MANDATORY to play defence on your own. whenever someone passes the ball to another player, it should switch automatically.

what do you guys think?

What's sprite effect bonus?

haven't tried either yet but googled it

[COLOR=#red]+5 Dunking ability

Enter “TAKE YOU DOWN” as a code to get +5 Dunking for your player in MyCAREER mode.

Sprite Effect Bonus

Enter “spriteeffect” as a code to get +3 Ball Handling for your player in MyCAREER mode.
[/COLOR]

I don't know what it is but everytime i've tried to play myplayer blacktop im stuck with a bunch of people throwin up some dumb shots it gets pretty annoying quick I have no idea why I even bother playing it anymore haha.

I didn't even play today. I was mad hurt over a buzzer beater L to the Heat. Had me in my feelings for the last 20 hours. Like, I don't even want to turn the game on.

for ranked games online, it should be MANDATORY to play defence on your own. whenever someone passes the ball to another player, it should switch automatically.
what do you guys think?

This sounds like a good idea but I don't think its the best idea.

Its very beneficial to be able to control whoever. Ex: I can manual D the PG for a bit and then anticipate the pass to the SG so I quickly switch my player to SG and pick off the pass with the SG and be on the break. Same goes for passes to other positions.

Also when my defender gets by me we must be able to switch to a down low player to help defend.

It'd be great if there was a way you could search for players that play on ball defense x% of the time (since they keep that stat in the scouting report).

Mine is on ball defense 86% on the time.

what do you guys think?
No, because there are situations in which playing off ball (momentarily) is beneficial. IE, in PNR situations or manually adjusting the CPU to be in better help position. 100% on ball defense isn't even something I do and I think I am super sim. But if someone is iso'ing, then I don't want the CPU playing D on me.

Now I'm getting a "Error Communicating with Server" message now in MyCareer and now I can't even get back to the MyCareer homescreen. Anyone have this problem?
I know I'm quoting myself, but has this happen to anyone? Any solution to fix this bug/glitch?

For all of you MyPlayers, I have a question. I mean this with no disrespect, but do any of you enjoy the building up process of the mode? It seems that everyone in this thread wants to cheat, get boosted up quickly, start in 1 week, etc. I mean don't you want to struggle a little bit, play realistically, and EARN your position.

I know I am different but when I played MP, I enjoyed the struggle and treated it like an RPG. You all want to start the game off with Knights of the Roundtable instead of building your way up.

Back
Top Bottom