Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I'm getting the x2 Key Game multiplier every other time, but the exploit is still working. Getting about 600 VC every 5 minutes

This game is on some bull****.
So it's the 4th quarter 12 secs left, I'm the Clippers, the CPU is the Bull, score is 56 to 54. The difficulty is All-Star. I'm at the line, CP3, I hit the first one, score is now 57. The second one I hit the front of the rim :x. DJ gets position early in front of Noah who (over the back) grabs the board (not sure why I didn't get the call).
Anyways, he throws an outlet pass to Deng who somehow beat Butler down the court, but thank god I got CP3s quick *** down the court as soon as I missed the free throw. So I front Deng who tried to run over me, but would of been called offensive foul, so he's trying to back me down instead and at this point Butler is here, and I call for the double, and immediately I'm thinking you're done Deng, YOU'RE DONE. Time is ticking, ticking and ticking and now that 12 secs is now 5 secs. So Deng is backing up, I immediately see Rose wide open on the baseline for a three, so I hesitate to run over just in case Deng kicks it off so with the time ticking Deng backs up to the three line and with 0.5 ticks left I see Deng motion for a HOOK SHOT. I immediately go
Noooooooooooo ******* way...
... and with time ticking, Deng does the most ratchet **** Ive ever seen in a basketball game
THIS ***** HITS A HOOKSHOT FROM THREE!
DIDNT EVEN JUMP, A STANDING HOOK!
jqoefjdofjavjaopafgkjafkjal;fajdflajfakfjapfajiofajflajfajfopajfiajfojaopajpoajfo
:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
I swear on my life, I want to CC Sabaitha this dual shock at my TV. I was so disgusted at what just went down. Kevin Harlan said, "DENG WITH THE BUZZER BEATER", Clark said "I CANT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN:.
YOU DAMN RIGHT, I CANT EITHER. They had to send the ref to check the instant reply and ****. I'm thinking what 2K programmer wrote this stupid *** code in the game? Just so they can **** with people? Just so they can have a end of game - instant reply scenario? Lame. Too bad, the ref said basket didnt count, and I won after all, so **** YOU 2K and **** YOU DENG >:

:lol: :rofl:

Damn you dudes have no integrity man
laugh.gif
Clf2g.gif

am i the only one that wants to play online 12 mins i don't like 5-6 min quarters

ps3: hood217 btw

Has anyone seen any in game injuries?  I haven't seen any, i've had players injured but never in the game.

There have been a few instances where a player is fouled hard and they'll stay down for a while but that's it...

Haven't played a bball game since Live '05 so I'm tryna get back into things. My dude is barely at 70 right now. Can't rack up vc for nothin.smh. prolly gon start a whole new one w/ a pg this time

Haven't played a bball game since Live '05 so I'm tryna get back into things. My dude is barely at 70 right now. Can't rack up vc for nothin.smh. prolly gon start a whole new one w/ a pg this time
Best way to get VC is MyTeam, MyPlayer Blacktop, and online games. Actually playing MyCareer is the worst way to get VC.

I was mad that I got traded to the Bucks... But along with Jennings & Ellis we cook... But there really is not enough basketballs on the court

Has anyone seen any in game injuries?  I haven't seen any, i've had players injured but never in the game.
There have been a few instances where a player is fouled hard and they'll stay down for a while but that's it...

My player was injured, (finger) it was a pain playing with it, kept loosing the ball.

I'm getting kind of mad right now, In MyCareer I average 31.7 PPG 6 RPG 11 APG and shoot 51% as a starter and just came off a 66 PTS 10 REB 7 AST game vs the Spurs and now I'm a 6th man ? what I'am I doing wrong here ? 

Here's a Under Armour shoe code for 2k13

underarmour -- UA Torch Shoe

You unlock the other Under Armour shoe (UA Charge BB's) by getting the Brandon Jennings achievement (hit 9 three-pointers in a game).

EDIT:

For the sake of convenience, I added all the 2k13 codes released thus far to the OP. I'll add more codes to OP as they're released so that people don't have to go searching through the thread to find a desired code.

Last edited:
How ar some of you dudes putting up these numbers :wow:

I'm averaging 27 and 4 assists and like 2 rebounds as a 6'5" PG with a 99 rating...can't crack GS's starting lineup...

*edit*

the game after I posted that they put me in the starting lineup and the nba made a where amazing happens commercial about me :lol:

Last edited:
is this a glitch or am i missing something. after every shot it says +2 vc in my career but i never see it in the total. where the hell they going? also when i play blacktop to get 150 points, it only gives me point every other game or two. *****.

also tacky as ****. you guys ever play online blacktop with those fools that actually spent $10 on the platinum bling package? **** sparkles so damn much for no damn reason.

is this a glitch or am i missing something. after every shot it says +2 vc in my career but i never see it in the total. where the hell they going? also when i play blacktop to get 150 points, it only gives me point every other game or two. *****.

also tacky as ****. you guys ever play online blacktop with those fools that actually spent $10 on the platinum bling package? **** sparkles so damn much for no damn reason.

Bling is annoying as hell, check performance in game stats in the pause menu, every jump shot assist, rebound, block, and steal is calculated into vc there and shown

Did a VC exploit in myplayer and got my balance up to 23k VC in about 45 minutes. I was getting ~770 every 2 minutes. Details in spoiler.
1. Go to myplayer and play next key game (beneficial since the VC is doubled)
2. go hard this game, try to get milestones, dynamic goals, A+ grade (all will increase your total VC earned for that game)
3. at around 10-15 seconds left in the game, SAVE AND QUIT
4. start up myplayer again and it will put you back in that game where you saved but this time finish the game
5. you'll see how much VC you earned and when you press quit as usual you will see "VC earnings are being saved"
6. the trick is to not answer the interview question and dashboard out of the game or PS3 home button out of the game
7. the game only saves your progress if you answer the interview question
8. you'll be able to go back to myplayer and start that game again and repeat steps 4-6 and keep getting that same VC

rep'd! i'm abusin' the hell outta this right now haha :smokin
I'm doing this as we speak and I get random amounts of vc after the game it says I got 1006 but I got 750 from it next time I only got 360

same here... the exploit works, but the VC is different every time.

How ar some of you dudes putting up these numbers :wow:

I'm averaging 27 and 4 assists and like 2 rebounds as a 6'5" PG with a 99 rating...can't crack GS's starting lineup...

*edit*

the game after I posted that they put me in the starting lineup and the nba made a where amazing happens commercial about me :lol:

I'm averaging 35 points a game, the page before where I scored 59pts I put my consistency up to 99 so when i was on a roll it was hard for them to stop me. Plus the fact Im a PG so I get the ball every time I rarely pass, I always scored and depend on David lee or Carl landry to get the rebound since both are 99 in rebound.

And Im on the warriors too. I can't start over curry for nothing. The day I scored 59points all it did was move me to 6th man.

Back
Top Bottom