Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Lol haven't you learned bro after you were drafted 30 overall? You need to be more of a distributer or idk I didn't start over Rodney stuckey till midway through the season and he's 80 overall so imagine your situation

It really bothers me that people didn't enjoy 2K12. I am playing it now and offline (with proper sliders/rosters) this game is amazing.

Lol haven't you learned bro after you were drafted 30 overall? You need to be more of a distributer or idk I didn't start over Rodney stuckey till midway through the season and he's 80 overall so imagine your situation

I only went ham on the rookie showcase thinking i was gonna get drafted early. After that i settle down a bit. My PPG is good, everything else sucks but im always getting good feedback from the coach and says You might start next game. He said this 4 games ago and still havent started. Here are my stats

I know its more then just scoring, but with curry injured ( still starts with a broken ankle :x ) and Jarret was traded for a big man.

HOW THE HELL AM I NOT STARTING!?

Edit- And for those curious as to why i was drafted 30. I said a few pages ago, all i did was score 51 points with no rebounds assist or nothing. I didnt know you actually had to be an all around player. ( still got 2k12 mentality when all you needed was to score ).

Last edited:

I know its more then just scoring, but with curry injured ( still starts with a broken ankle
sick.gif
) and Jarret was traded for a big man.

HOW THE HELL AM I NOT STARTING!?

Edit- And for those curious as to why i was drafted 30. I said a few pages ago, all i did was score 51 points with no rebounds assist or nothing. I didnt know you actually had to be an all around player. ( still got 2k12 mentality when all you needed was to score ).
How many turnovers do you have a game? Do you give up alot of points to the player you defend? Bad shot selection?

It seems the overall grade for a game is worth more than points I guess? I was averaging around 12/6/7 and a steal a game off the bench. Got picked 4th and now start over Waiters for Cleveland (Im a point guard) after 11-12 games.

It does seem overall game is worth more and being more efficient. I always try to do little things to bump my grade up. boxing out/transition D/ Setting screens, etc.

i'm trying the exploit, and i am getting vc, however it doesn't show up after every game i played. it's like every other game it seems that i get it.

I might regret demanding a trade now. Im a Scoring pg on the bucks with monte and Jennings. We was ballin. Like 3rd in the east wit like 30 games but demanded a trade cuz I would start position 1-3. Now I'm on the damn magic.

Man does anybody know how to switch my earnings in MyPlayer back to VC. My internet went out one day and they put on weak *** SP. I can't even use VC to upgrade my attributes now, so the ONLY way I can is by playing MyPlayer games and earning SC through those. The glitch on PS3 doesn't work with SC points either 
mad.gif

How ar some of you dudes putting up these numbers :wow:
I'm averaging 27 and 4 assists and like 2 rebounds as a 6'5" PG with a 99 rating...can't crack GS's starting lineup...
*edit*
the game after I posted that they put me in the starting lineup and the nba made a where amazing happens commercial about me :lol:
Got into GS lineup the first time I scored a double double with them. A week before the playoffs.

I might regret demanding a trade now. Im a Scoring pg on the bucks with monte and Jennings. We was ballin. Like 3rd in the east wit like 30 games but demanded a trade cuz I would start position 1-3. Now I'm on the damn magic.

I was traded twice without requesting a trade

From Sixers to Hornets (Hornets traded the Brow for Kevin Love. Then traded me to the Bucks)... Bucks are pretty good.

I'm a 6'4" SG but moved to SF.

Only issue I got is Marion is on the Bucks playing the 4. And when you pass him the ball wide open he never shoots :lol:

Last edited:
I always assume when people up crazy points they're playing much longer quarters.  I'm doin 6 min qtrs and getting like 16min/8pts/6asts/3rebs/1stl/1blk a game with my 6'4" pg.  I key gamed the 1st year and then 30 games in to the 2nd year after a 23-6 start they decide to mix it up and start me in front of Jennings o_O

Man does anybody know how to switch my earnings in MyPlayer back to VC. My internet went out one day and they put on weak *** SP. I can't even use VC to upgrade my attributes now, so the ONLY way I can is by playing MyPlayer games and earning SC through those. The glitch on PS3 doesn't work with SC points either >:

Im pretty sure theres no way to change back unless you start a new my career while online :smh:

I start at the 2 on the Pistons as a rookie. We traded Stucky for Zach Randolph. My numbers are bad too. I avg like 7pts 3 rbs and 2ast. Dropped 26 on the bobcats last game tho.

Question; what does your rating have to be to dunk? I'm 6'4 and have a dunk of 50

Last edited:
I was traded twice without requesting a trade
From Sixers to Hornets (Hornets traded the Brow for Kevin Love. Then traded me to the Bucks)... Bucks are pretty good.
I'm a 6'4" SG but moved to SF.
Only issue I got is Marion is on the Bucks playing the 4. And when you pass him the ball wide open he never shoots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of 2k12 when I played for Dallas. Dude will never shoot no matter how open he is. Only time he will is when you give him the ball as the shot clock is expiring and even then, he will try to pass the ball back
laugh.gif
. His work defensively makes up for it though

Glitch is not working for me.

I saved the game and all that, and when I dashboard out of the game right after it says it saved my VC, it doesnt save. Anyone can hell me with this? I completed all the steps as mentioned

Come on 2KSports, I sung such high praises about the game on launch night, but then you guys go right back to catering to casuals in ranked matches. :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom