Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Can someone help me

In my career my PG is overall 69, sucks a little bit but his dunking is 77 and for some reason he doesnt wanna dunk at all

not even in practice shoot around, he just lays it up by himself

What am i doing wrong?
You need to equip the dunks in the edit player menu. If you want to dunk during games on a defender then you need higher dunk rating, vertical, and some signature skills.

ahhhh so i have to equip some dunks i see. didnt know. I thought it would just give me basic dunks and whatnot just because his dunking is up,

Did a VC exploit in myplayer and got my balance up to 23k VC in about 45 minutes. I was getting ~770 every 2 minutes. Details in spoiler.

1. Go to myplayer and play next key game (beneficial since the VC is doubled)
2. go hard this game, try to get milestones, dynamic goals, A+ grade (all will increase your total VC earned for that game)
3. at around 10-15 seconds left in the game, SAVE AND QUIT
4. start up myplayer again and it will put you back in that game where you saved but this time finish the game
5. you'll see how much VC you earned and when you press quit as usual you will see "VC earnings are being saved"
6. the trick is to not answer the interview question and dashboard out of the game or PS3 home button out of the game
7. the game only saves your progress if you answer the interview question
8. you'll be able to go back to myplayer and start that game again and repeat steps 4-6 and keep getting that same VC

THIS MAN IS NOT LYING!!!

Tried this and its working, only problem is im doing it with 157 VC points :lol: but its working for sure

THIS MAN IS NOT LYING!!!
Tried this and its working, only problem is im doing it with 157 VC points :lol: but its working for sure

:lol:

What I did was I had a key game against the Bobcats so I put the difficulty on lowest and cheesed it up on 8 minute quarters. I broke the team record for points and that was a 200 VC goal so double that is 400 + the 150x2 I got just for regular pay. So I was pushing a little over 700 vc each time I did it.

Trying to go ham before they fix this

THIS MAN IS NOT LYING!!!

What I did was I had a key game against the Bobcats so I put the difficulty on lowest and cheesed it up on 8 minute quarters. I broke the team record for points and that was a 200 VC goal so double that is 400 + the 150x2 I got just for regular pay. So I was pushing a little over 700 vc each time I did it.

Im the warriors, all my key games are with super star teams. Tried this on Thunder. Scored 59 pts and 10 ast. Lost the game, and only getting 157 VC. gave up but im def gonna do this when i see a high number. Had ppl messaging me like " stop dashboarding is annoying seeing your name pop up" :lol:

All of that and only got 157 VC

Broke records of scored 30, 40, 50 points all with 10 ast.

and before you asked, My Player name is Kanye West from Chicago State and im a ball hog :rofl:

Last edited:
my career: anyone notice their minute all of a sudden drop back down? i must of worked up to close to 30 mins and twice now I've went back down to 16. wth??!

and before you asked, My Player name is Kanye West from Chicago State and im a ball hog

How many TOs and bad shots did you have?

Points =/= VCs

THIS MAN IS NOT LYING!!!

Im the warriors, all my key games are with super star teams. Tried this on Thunder. Scored 59 pts and 10 ast. Lost the game, and only getting 157 VC. gave up but im def gonna do this when i see a high number. Had ppl messaging me like " stop dashboarding is annoying seeing your name pop up" :lol:

and before you asked, My Player name is Kanye West from Chicago State and im a ball hog :rofl:

Those were milestones you broke there's no multiplier on milestones anymore, but that thing he got of breaking the team record us a dynamic goal so you get the multiplier on it

Has anyone actually tried the Slam Dunk contest yet? I've tried to play it twice now and just get a black screen after the initial load screen. I installed the game and everything on my 360 but still am having freezing issues.

Did a VC exploit in myplayer and got my balance up to 23k VC in about 45 minutes. I was getting ~770 every 2 minutes. Details in spoiler.
2. go hard this game, try to get milestones, dynamic goals, A+ grade (all will increase your total VC earned for that game)
4. start up myplayer again and it will put you back in that game where you saved but this time finish the game
5. you'll see how much VC you earned and when you press quit as usual you will see "VC earnings are being saved"
6. the trick is to not answer the interview question and dashboard out of the game or PS3 home button out of the game
8. you'll be able to go back to myplayer and start that game again and repeat steps 4-6 and keep getting that same VC

rep'd! i'm abusin' the hell outta this right now haha :smokin

rep'd! i'm abusin' the hell outta this right now haha :smokin
I'm doing this as we speak and I get random amounts of vc after the game it says I got 1006 but I got 750 from it next time I only got 360

finally got traded from the bucks, after two straight years of first round elimination. I'm becoming tracy mcgrady :smh: So now i play for the hawks. The league just did a major shift, LBJ plays
for the magic. :lol: It might be my year.

2 years into my career already??

Do ya just play key games??

I play every game. I wanna be ROY, MVP Finals MVP and all that.

This game is on some bull****.

So it's the 4th quarter 12 secs left, I'm the Clippers, the CPU is the Bull, score is 56 to 54. The difficulty is All-Star. I'm at the line, CP3, I hit the first one, score is now 57. The second one I hit the front of the rim :x. DJ gets position early in front of Noah who (over the back) grabs the board (not sure why I didn't get the call).

Anyways, he throws an outlet pass to Deng who somehow beat Butler down the court, but thank god I got CP3s quick *** down the court as soon as I missed the free throw. So I front Deng who tried to run over me, but would of been called offensive foul, so he's trying to back me down instead and at this point Butler is here, and I call for the double, and immediately I'm thinking you're done Deng, YOU'RE DONE. Time is ticking, ticking and ticking and now that 12 secs is now 5 secs. So Deng is backing up, I immediately see Rose wide open on the baseline for a three, so I hesitate to run over just in case Deng kicks it off so with the time ticking Deng backs up to the three line and with 0.5 ticks left I see Deng motion for a HOOK SHOT. I immediately go

Noooooooooooo ******* way...

... and with time ticking, Deng does the most ratchet **** Ive ever seen in a basketball game

THIS ***** HITS A HOOKSHOT FROM THREE!

DIDNT EVEN JUMP, A STANDING HOOK!

jqoefjdofjavjaopafgkjafkjal;fajdflajfakfjapfajiofajflajfajfopajfiajfojaopajpoajfo

:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I swear on my life, I want to CC Sabaitha this dual shock at my TV. I was so disgusted at what just went down. Kevin Harlan said, "DENG WITH THE BUZZER BEATER", Clark said "I CANT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN:.

YOU DAMN RIGHT, I CANT EITHER. They had to send the ref to check the instant reply and ****. I'm thinking what 2K programmer wrote this stupid *** code in the game? Just so they can **** with people? Just so they can have a end of game - instant reply scenario? Lame. Too bad, the ref said basket didnt count, and I won after all, so **** YOU 2K and **** YOU DENG >:

Last edited:

i kinda like my progression to as realistic as possible so yeah i key games for the first couple years, and do all my training and camps until imma solid pro, currently 85 right now.
I wanna be well into my fifth or sixth season, before i can get a MVP, all first team you know. quick question? does you overall ranking get lower by age when you're on your decade mark
like real life or do you stay a Demon on the court, till dust?

Quote:
This game is on some bull****.

So it's the 4th quarter 12 secs left, I'm the Clippers, the CPU is the Bull, score is 56 to 54. The difficulty is All-Star. I'm at the line, CP3, I hit the first one, score is now 57. The second one I hit the front of the rim
sick.gif
. DJ gets position early in front of Noah who (over the back) grabs the board (not sure why I didn't get the call).

Anyways, he throws an outlet pass to Deng who somehow beat Butler down the court, but thank god I got CP3s quick *** down the court as soon as I missed the free throw. So I front Deng who tried to run over me, but would of been called offensive foul, so he's trying to back me down instead and at this point Butler is here, and I call for the double, and immediately I'm thinking you're done Deng, YOU'RE DONE. Time is ticking, ticking and ticking and now that 12 secs is now 5 secs. So Deng is backing up, I immediately see Rose wide open on the baseline for a three, so I hesitate to run over just in case Deng kicks it off so with the time ticking Deng backs up to the three line and with 0.5 ticks left I see Deng motion for a HOOK SHOT. I immediately go

Noooooooooooo ******* way...

... and with time ticking, Deng does the most ratchet **** Ive ever seen in a basketball game

THIS ***** HITS A HOOKSHOT FROM THREE!

DIDNT EVEN JUMP, A STANDING HOOK!

jqoefjdofjavjaopafgkjafkjal;fajdflajfakfjapfajiofajflajfajfopajfiajfojaopajpoajfo

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I swear on my life, I want to CC Sabaitha this dual shock at my TV. I was so disgusted at what just went down. Kevin Harlan said, "DENG WITH THE BUZZER BEATER", Clark said "I CANT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN:.

YOU DAMN RIGHT, I CANT EITHER. They had to send the ref to check the instant reply and ****. I'm thinking what 2K programmer wrote this stupid *** code in the game? Just so they can **** with people? Just so they can have a end of game - instant reply scenario? Lame. Too bad, the ref said basket didnt count, and I won after all, so **** YOU 2K and **** YOU DENG
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sometimes I really wish one of the developers could sit there with me while I play the game.

Last edited:

i kinda like my progression to as realistic as possible so yeah i key games for the first couple years, and do all my training and camps until imma solid pro, currently 85 right now.
I wanna be well into my fifth or sixth season, before i can get a MVP, all first team you know. quick question? does you overall ranking get lower by age when you're on your decade mark
like real life or do you stay a Demon on the court, till dust?

I think it does get lower. I remember 2k11, i had a myplayer well into his 16th season (key games after 6 season) and i went from 96 to 78 within 2 seasons. Don't if they continued it into 2k12 and 2k13.

Back
Top Bottom