• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Lonzo in Phoenix would have been more beneficial. Booker is turning into a Lead Guard and it would have been way less pressure in Phoenix. His jumper would still be broken though

It will never not be hilarious that Mamba MVP thinks D’Lo is the scum of the Earth, but devoted his entire life to this guy.

976CB39D-3AB7-4C13-B77D-9CA3155FB955.jpeg

The weirdo still craving attention. I have never defended Bean for that, but nice try clown.

I do think Lonzo in Phoenix would have been more beneficial. Booker is turning into a Lead Guard and it would have been way less pressure in Phoenix. His jumper would still be broken though

I was hoping he would go to PHX but riggedBA gon rig.

Josh Jackson got the same broken jumper but he’s relentless and attacks the paint. He also got plenty of heart and will back his boys up unlike Zo.

Josh Jackson’s jumper was a question mark pre-draft and so far it’s been the worst case scenario :smh: just like justise Winslow and Stanimal. 3 years, 2 full offseasons later and those 2 still can’t hit anything

Meanwhile a guy like Jaylen Brown figured it out :lol: this **** is crap shoot man

This is a gaddamn lie, especially early on. Some of the exact same non-chalant tendencies, too cool for school stuff plagued D'Lo. He struggled with his shot, got benched several times and all that. Y'all ain't gone rewrite history just cause he ain't a Laker anymore.

I'd like to think as a Laker fan you actually watched him. "That's a gaddamn like" :rofl: :rofl:
umad.png
umad.png
umad.png
no need to rewrite history, as in his first two years he looked like Fox does right now. You can say he has a had a crappy attitude and all, but you can never say Russell played scared and distant like Lonzo does. You're 100% lying to yourself if you do.

I was hoping he would go to PHX but riggedBA gon rig.

Josh Jackson got the same broken jumper but he’s relentless and attacks the paint. He also got plenty of heart and will back his boys up unlike Zo.

He'll also probably fight his own teammates as well, dude has some screws loose.

JJackson's not as good on defense so far or a good distributor as was advertised, hope he turns it around or struggles and ends up on the Heat for the low

Josh Jackson’s jumper was a question mark pre-draft and so far it’s been the worst case scenario :smh: just like justise Winslow and Stanimal. 3 years, 2 full offseasons later and those 2 still can’t hit anything

Meanwhile a guy like Jaylen Brown figured it out :lol: this **** is crap shoot man

I don’t understand how the MKGs, Josh Jackson’s, and Lonzo’s of the world don’t get their mechanics fixed early on. Shooting is hard enough as it is, compounding it with bad form is baffling

I'd like to think as a Laker fan you actually watched him. "That's a gaddamn like" :rofl: :rofl:
umad.png
umad.png
umad.png
no need to rewrite history, as in his first two years he looked like Fox does right now. You can say he has a had a crappy attitude and all, but you can never say Russell played scared and distant like Lonzo does. You're 100% lying to yourself if you do.

You're lying, just stop. D'Lo absolutely played timidly and like he didn't care even last year at times which led to his benching by Luke a few times. You have no idea what you're talking about. His attitude was a problem.

So where was this same energy from you when Laker fans and BBB groupies were proclaiming him the Lakers savior after Summer League? :lol:

It's like ya'll just make up ****. Lol

So what energy did I have my *****?

I was in the Laker thread saying he's got a weird game but he's great fit for this team. I was saying in multiple threads that Fultz and Josh Jackson had a higher ceiling but again Lonzo is a better fit.

I don’t understand how the MKGs, Josh Jackson’s, and Lonzo’s of the world don’t get their mechanics fixed early on. Shooting is hard enough as it is, compounding it with bad form is baffling

When you achieve the level of success through high school and college it makes sense. They've gone all their lives with those forms, they'll all eventually be tweaked somewhat.

You’re a Dukie right? How do you feel about Duval?
His shot is buns (as was to be expected) but I really like the way he aggressively gets to the rack and can find the open man.

Don't think we've had a point able to consistently beat his man off the dribble and throw the defense off balance in a minute. Would have to go all the way back to Jay Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom