Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook 5/22 with an big ole L

62164464-64DF-4360-8AD4-E95FCBAFF21F.gif

That’s
What
I

:pimp:

I can't ignore all the nonsense Lavar was spewing post-draft, publicity stunt or not... Not the stuff propping up his son, couldn't care less about that

Sorry but I'm not going to root for the success of untalented people.
We have the rap game for it that if you want to see and root for successful talentless people.

I don’t want to see him fail. I like Lavar most of the time.

But there’s not any redeeming qualities in Lonzo’s game right now.
As historically bad as his shooting has been, he's still been able to create looks for others. His defense is also still steady, though his steals and block production can be impressive he still gets beat off the dribble a lot. Still, his rebounding and defense overall are encouraging, to say not any redeeming qualities I'd disagree with

His shooting overshadows those

Reactions: God
As historically bad as his shooting has been, he's still been able to create looks for others. His defense is also still steady, though his steals and block production can be impressive he still gets beat off the dribble a lot. Still, his rebounding and defense overall are encouraging, to say not any redeeming qualities I'd disagree with

His shooting overshadows those

His playmaking has been average. Not anything you can’t get from any PG in the league. He can only really make two reads in the half court. The rebounding is good but what is it leading to? He isn’t scoring in transition and the team is bottom 3 in offensive rating. He’s a good team defender, cool.

Lonzo is a decent playmaker and rebounder. I don't think you can take that away from him. But his shot is broken as all hell. He's shooting 48% from the free throw line and his terrible *** form just compounds it. They need to hit the reset button on his shot and teach him how to shoot like an adult.

The only thing Lonzo really does better than an average NBA point guard is rebound (he's taller than the average NBA PG) and pass the ball up the floor.

His playmaking has been average. Not anything you can’t get from any PG in the league. He can only really make two reads in the half court. The rebounding is good but what is it leading to? He isn’t scoring in transition and the team is bottom 3 in offensive rating. He’s a good team defender, cool.
Again, you said zero redeeming qualities. I was just saying I disagree with it, I believe he has other qualities going for him even with his atrocious shooting/scoring

If Lonzo can't hit open shots issa wrap. I never expected him to become a scoring point guard, that was never his game. However you can't be a non shooter and play 4 on 5. It's a totally different story if defenders cannot leave him open, which is what I've been banking on from the jump with him within the next few years

Even with his subpar handle, the ability to hit an open shot will help offset this deficiency. Dude has apparent offensive flaws but damb, if you can just hit open shots his offense would look so much different

Hopefully since people are saying Harden is an offensive genius now, he doesn’t go rogue deep in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom