• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hope they do an annual Durant jersey burning in the okc for him being a ******* diva and leaving okc.

They had destiny’s child in okc with Durant as Beyoncé and Russ as Kelly Rowland and harden as Michelle.

Durant had to be a diva and leave now he’s comparable to pleasure p from pretty ricky on the warriors. Eye wouldn’t be surprised if Durant was the reason why harden left. Lame *** *****

You used to be Beyoncé, Durant. You used to be Beyoncé.

That ring he has doesn’t even count in my personal record book. He still has zero according to me.

Anyways, **** Kevin Durant until the casket drop and eye know okc will hate him until the casket drop. **** a rafter hanging for that easy road taking, soft as a cupcake, peasy headed ground taco meat hair looking, ol extra terrestrial looking *** ***** *** *****

Stephen A. Smith said it best.

WEAKEST move by a superstar.

KD more fragile than his frame. Can’t wait for this fool to go bald so them guys on TNT mock him for it and he might go suicidal on us lmao.

Ol’ bumpy road.

05BC166A-6C01-4E42-BC82-72F22F2F7D32.jpeg 72EF8BCE-756D-4BCB-8FB6-FAFE5268F37D.jpeg

This y’all Finals MVP?

Zo definitely had me scratching my head last night. We know no one is actually trying to fight but you still gotta support your teammates.

Zo hit the rookie wall after his second game :frown:

It’s still #BBB till the wheels fall off, but Zo gotta start playing better. If he gets sent down to the GLeague, that could do serious damage to his already fragile psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom