• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A non-scoring PG isn't a starting PG in the current landscape of the league. This is why I thought he should be drafted closer to 10th than 2nd.
This was my question weeks ago, outside of Curry will we see a scoring point guard (or a point guard who is the best player on the team) lead a team to a ring soon?

I don't think you need to be a scoring point guard to flourish, you certainly can't be a non shooter though

I fully believe being a non playmaking point guard isn't starting material in the current climate as opposed to a non scoring PG. BBB has his work cut out for him because his playmaking is hindered by his non shooting

This was my question weeks ago, outside of Curry will we see a scoring point guard (or a point guard who is the best player on the team) lead a team to a ring soon?

I don't think you need to be a scoring point guard to flourish, you certainly can't be a non shooter though

I fully believe being a non playmaking point guard isn't starting material in the current climate as opposed to a non scoring PG. BBB has his work cut out for him because his playmaking is hindered by his non shooting

What team in the playoffs last year featured a pass first PG?

Rondo?

Ingram: 'Patience! This is only his 2nd year!'

Ball: 'Patience! It's only been 14 games!'

Russell: 'I know it's only been 2 months but he has to go'

BI is better though

Russell is gone cuz he was a immature snitch which this thread ignores now that he ain't on the Lakers. Lol

What does being in your 3rd year have to do with FTs, blown layups, standing up for your teammates, making a damn 3 with 25% accuracy?

Definitely. I been saying his shooting is trash, Especially the layups and FT's.

Ingram: 'Patience! This is only his 2nd year!'

Ball: 'Patience! It's only been 14 games!'

Russell: 'I know it's only been 2 months but he has to go'
On point but the way people talked about Russell is one reason to be patient on Lonzo

Russell is gone cuz he was a immature snitch which this thread ignores now that he ain't on the Lakers.

Which is a terrible reason to dump an asset for nothing

Like I can’t think of a worse reason to dump a #2 pick for scraps than “he snitched on his terrible teammate”

Like I can’t think of a worse reason to dump a #2 pick for scraps than “he snitched on his terrible teammate”

New regime, they wanted a culture change and saw things in Dlo that us fans don’t have insight into. Plus cap space relief and they kept the #2 pick which enabled them to draft a replacement. All that combined is why they traded him

Yeah I mean we aren't talking about him snitching on Kobe or something like that. It was Swaggy freaking P.

What team in the playoffs last year featured a pass first PG?

Rondo?
Probably so. Which of those teams featured their point guard as their best player? OKC, Boston, Grizz? Maybe Clips and Blazers? Warriors are an aberration can't even put them in this convo smh

In 4 years, BBB will be 24, the landscape could certainly look different. He certainly needs a fit around him as opposed to the other rookie PG's, I'm still optimistic on him

On point but the way people talked about Russell is one reason to be patient on Lonzo

True, but you still were able to see drive, heart, and fearlessness even with Russell's faults. Lonzo looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but a basketball court. I will say that Lonzo being so subpar has been great for Ingram's development. The heat is off of him and he can just play basketball now and not be looked at as a savior.

It ain’t Russell’s job to keep Nick Young’s dumbass life in check. If Young wanted to keep it a secret maybe he could have been less sloppy with his behavior

Or maybe just maybe not record your boy like you the feds or something, just a thought.

Or maybe just maybe not record your boy like you the feds or something, just a thought.
Obviously not his boy.

Don’t go yammering about cheating on your fiancé to people who aren’t your boy and then get upset when your *** gets dumped

Sheesh even the Knicks drafted better than the Lakers this year.

Laketurd fam come hold this L for lonzo and lavar. Y’all deserve it for being the worst fan base on this website.

Reactions: OTG
True, but you still were able to see drive, heart, and fearlessness even with Russell's faults. Lonzo looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but a basketball court. I will say that Lonzo being so subpar has been great for Ingram's development. The heat is off of him and he can just play basketball now and not be looked at as a savior.

This is a gaddamn lie, especially early on. Some of the exact same non-chalant tendencies, too cool for school stuff plagued D'Lo. He struggled with his shot, got benched several times and all that. Y'all ain't gone rewrite history just cause he ain't a Laker anymore.

Probably so. Which of those teams featured their point guard as their best player? OKC, Boston, Grizz? Maybe Clips and Blazers? Warriors are an aberration can't even put them in this convo smh

In 4 years, BBB will be 24, the landscape could certainly look different. He certainly needs a fit around him as opposed to the other rookie PG's, I'm still optimistic on him

For arguments sake, let’s say first or second option:

Cavs
Celtics
Wizards
Hawks
Raptors
Pacers

GSW
Rockets
Blazers
Grizzlies
LAC

Obviously not his boy.

Don’t go yammering about cheating on your fiancé to people who aren’t your boy and then get upset when your *** gets dumped

Lol they weren't boys? You have no clue what you're talking about.

It ain’t Russell’s job to keep Nick Young’s dumbass life in check. If Young wanted to keep it a secret maybe he could have been less sloppy with his behavior

Kinda logic is that?

I never liked Nick Young at all but as a man you don't set up somebody and expose they cheating. That's sucka ****.

Wonder if Zo’s career arc will be Mateen Cleaves out of the league if he doesn’t improve his shot......or Chauncey Billups slow start and eventual HOFer......or Bibby/Conley never an all star but above average PG picked #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom