Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught in moments? Dog Kobe have been doing this numerous times over his 17 years. Ever since he took over game 4 when Shaq fouled out in game 4 back in 2000. I knew this dude was going to be a special player.

What still amazing is Kobe still able to do these kind of games at the age of 100

That's when I knew the league was in trouble too!!!

And that's the game that I point to when I say Shaq needed Kobe just like Kobe needed shaq. Repped!

Keith Smart over looking like 

ACBboyz: chill, man.

Your opinion that Bron ain't got what Jordan or Kobe got is exactly that: an opinion. Can't be proven. Prove that if Jordan had the exact career and teammates and everything that LeBron has had, Jordan would do better. You can't prove that. Prove that if Kobe had the exact career and teammates and everything that LeBron has had, Kobe would do better. Prove that if Bron had the exact career and teammates and everything that Jordan or Kobe has had, he would do worse. You can't.

so realize it's just an opinion, and don't argue it so much, trying to get people to agree with you.

second, what does it matter how long Enchanted has been a Heat fan? He's making fun of us for our record... because we suck. they just won, giving them 17 straight, and more importantly, they've clinched the playoffs... and in case you didn't know this, they just clinched the playoffs quicker than any team in history. Meanwhile, we're a whole 1game above .500. :lol:

but going back to his comment making fun of us being 1 game above 500 and you mentioning him not being a Heat fan before 2010: he has every right to say what he said. You have no right to say what you said. Doesn't matter whether he has been a Heat fan his whole life or is just a Heat fan for right now. has nothing to do w/his comment.

chill, man.

Man you are the most level headed laker on this forum. Your realistic and everything. Your repped.
*The Rock Clap Giff*

Uncharted is MAD AS HELL for no reason.

Bro everyone knows your Heat are the best team in the league.

Why you drinkin so much haterade for no reason? You should be out on a friday night havin drinks and celebrating how great of a team you have.

Instead you here crying about how the Lakers are a .500 team, raining on peoples parades. :rofl:

Relax bro...Dont be so insecure
No ones disrespecting you or your team, so why you goin so hard at people for no reason?

No the thing is you have no choice but to not disrespect my team, because they are that good. I can talk all the crap I want about the lakers because they are HORRIBLE. Kobe even with Nash Dwight still till this day has to go into superman mode to beat HORRIBLE teams. Yet when they play good teams he's no where to be found in the 4th.

How exactly am I hating on the lakers? They are finally over .500 not even in the play offs and it's march. I'm laughing my *** off, not hating.

Once again, if your arguement is always gunna be "How long have you been a *insert team here* fan" then you my friend have no arguement what's so ever.

And bro, not everyone goes out EVERY Friday night. I had a guest over my apartment anyway. :D

If youre a LAKER fan especially, let Uncharted cook...... its all good because weve been cooking up in L.A. for years so let him enjoy his 1st meal.

If he's a true fan he'll find out what a fall from grace feels like as well, because its inevitable and the Haters will be waiting to quench their thirst with his tears.

Try not to get too high up on your horse Uncharted because when it goes bad you wont wanna login for awhile :rolleyes

when I was really little, I hated MJ so much, I tried to convince my dad that Antoine Carr was better than him

And obviously I thought Reggie was better :lol:

speaking of clutch performances

yes I know this is the second time I posted this, I just don't give a ****

Last edited:
If he a real Heat fan, we did experience a fall from grace. 07-08 worst record in the NBA after winning the championship only 2 years earlier.

Man Rudy Gay is awful. I don't know why I had the impression he was pretty good.

NBA commissioner David Stern believes the Mark Mostrov-Ron Burkle group's proposal to keep the Kings in Sacramento has legitimate support but must be increased to seriously challenge the offer from a Seattle group.

"[The Sacramento group has] strong people behind it but not quite there compared to Seatle bid," Stern said Friday.

Stern added he expects a comparable offer from the Sacramento group at some point while making clear the bid is not there yet.

Stern also does not expect expansion to the NBA any time soon.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports

The Houston Rockets continue to plan for an offseason in which they will pursue a prominent free agent big man.

Sources say the Rockets' preference is to sign Dwight Howard, but will pursue Andrew Bynum and Josh Smith as alternatives.

The Rockets have publicly acknowledged that they need a second star to pair with James Harden.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

:smh:

Alex Kennedy: One source said the Jazz and Pacers discussed deal that would've swapped Paul Millsap and Alec Burks for Danny Granger and Lance Stephenson. Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA

But I doubt that Milsap would want to come off the bench, nor should he. he's way too talented

Last edited:
If youre a LAKER fan especially, let Uncharted cook...... its all good because weve been cooking up in L.A. for years so let him enjoy his 1st meal.

If he's a true fan he'll find out what a fall from grace feels like as well, because its inevitable and the Haters will be waiting to quench their thirst with his tears.

Try not to get too high up on your horse Uncharted because when it goes bad you wont wanna login for awhile :rolleyes

This is very true.
And believe me I've already been down past years with my team not making it to the finals and the lakers winning.
So I know how it feels. I mean come on people it's sports, we talk ish, that's what he men do!

true, but it gets to a point when its overboard. Thats what DBD didn't understand sometimes. You dont want to have your fun at the expense of others being able to enjoy the board

Uncharted stay hating the lakers as most ppl but when you lead the league should it really bother you that much :lol: I'm puzzled, you must of joined the Heat once Bron made the announcement I'm going to SouthBeach bandwagon....where was most of y'all heat fans after that first title *crickets :nerd:

Man Rudy Gay is awful. I don't know why I had the impression he was pretty good.
What! Rudy gay awful I wish I was at a computer to post a YouTube video and espn for stats to bag me up. Dude is playing on a new team

Phoenix suns got more rockets players from last season than the rockets...
laugh.gif
 Let's get this win tonight! Would be nice to catch up to GSW while creating distance between Lakers/Jazz..

Uncharted stay hating the lakers as most ppl but when you lead the league should it really bother you that much :lol: I'm puzzled, you must of joined the Heat once Bron made the announcement I'm going to SouthBeach bandwagon....where was most of y'all heat fans after that first title *crickets :nerd:

Dude it doesnt matter man.
As we all know, my favorite player is Lebron, so do you really excpect me not to root for miami when my fav player is playing for them. from 04-06 i was a Lebron fan and a Heat fan. 07 when bron went to the finals, I became a huge supporter of him, so I kind of left the Heat because i wanted to stay focused on cavs games. so in 2010 when Bron said "im taking my talents to south beach" which was where i wanted him to go all along after the cavs lost to boston in the play offs, i was ecstatic.

I dont care what any of you say, it doesnt matter when i became a Heat fan, as long as I root for the team im a fan. Just let it go. Just becaue you old heads have been fans of a certain team for 20 years doesnt mean your opinon counts more than others. let that stuff go. with time, things change.

We are all men here, and no matter what we will ALWAYS talk smack about each others team. Some may go harder than others but it is what it is. stop crying like babies. most of you are 35 yrs old and up and are still complaining about people trolling. shut up and either block the annoying people or get off nike talk. its that simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom