Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait the Lakers beat the Raptors? Man the Spurs dont want to see them in the first round
Lol spurs = peyton manning of the nba aka greatest regular season team ...and i dont rock wit LA

But spurs always do the same thing every playoffs ...come up short

That 07 finals was the last one spurs will see in a long time
I dont understand how the Spurs have received this label form NT. Theres a  55+ win team that doesnt make the finals EVERY YEAR. Theyre 14 teams that dont make the finals EVERY YEAR, theyre 29 teams that dont win the ship EVERY YEAR, no ones team wins it EVERY YEAR. Its really ridiculous at this point, the Spurs arent doing anything different than what other teams in the league are doing. I can say the same thing about any of the regular faces in the playoffs but I dont because it makes no sense at all.
Just let ACBoyz be.

If you've been around here for a minute you should know his M.O.

Don't fall for the bait.

Some of y'all should know better.
Been saying this for months.

ACBboyz: chill, man.

Your opinion that Bron ain't got what Jordan or Kobe got is exactly that: an opinion. Can't be proven. Prove that if Jordan had the exact career and teammates and everything that LeBron has had, Jordan would do better. You can't prove that. Prove that if Kobe had the exact career and teammates and everything that LeBron has had, Kobe would do better. Prove that if Bron had the exact career and teammates and everything that Jordan or Kobe has had, he would do worse. You can't.

so realize it's just an opinion, and don't argue it so much, trying to get people to agree with you.

second, what does it matter how long Uncharted has been a Heat fan? He's making fun of us for our record... because we suck. they just won, giving them 17 straight, and more importantly, they've clinched the playoffs... and in case you didn't know this, they just clinched the playoffs quicker than any team in history. Meanwhile, we're a whole 1game above .500. :lol:

but going back to his comment making fun of us being 1 game above 500 and you mentioning him not being a Heat fan before 2010: he has every right to say what he said. You have no right to say what you said. Doesn't matter whether he has been a Heat fan his whole life or is just a Heat fan for right now. has nothing to do w/his comment.

chill, man.

Last edited:
Wrong.

There will never be another Jordan. Just like there will be another Kobe

However I will always put Kobe and Jordan ahead of Lebron.

Lebron wouldn't hit big shots like Kobe. He's too scare of the big moment.

When the game got tight and the legs are tired. When you feel like you're stuck in mud. When the defense is 2 inches from your face, etc

He would give in to the pressure if his team is down by 6 with 1 minute to go.
That's it? 3 buzzer beater in his 10 years?

Please.

Lebron is not made for those kind of moment

I'll just leave this here

im not trying to say being clutch is this and that... but you need to hit those game winners because your team couldnt pull far enough ahead to win...

Wrong.

There will never be another Jordan. Just like there will be another Kobe

However I will always put Kobe and Jordan ahead of Lebron.

Lebron wouldn't hit big shots like Kobe. He's too scare of the big moment.

When the game got tight and the legs are tired. When you feel like you're stuck in mud. When the defense is 2 inches from your face, etc

He would give in to the pressure if his team is down by 6 with 1 minute to go.
That's it? 3 buzzer beater in his 10 years?

Please.

Lebron is not made for those kind of moment

I'll just leave this here

You do realize that's just the FG percentage, correct?

I would imagine (now I could be wrong) that Kobe's attempts would be > all three of the other guys combined.

That graphic doesn't really tell us anything.

Last edited:

Okay, so they're 8-9 since he's been there. Yes, he's not playing well, but the team as a whole is playing better. He's struggling, absolutely.

Yes, he's overpaid. That fact will not change. He'll never live up to that contract. Neither will Joe Johnson.

But when you're traded in the middle of the season, it's going to be tough regardless. No matter who you are.

But they've had some very good wins with him. Nuggets, Pacers, Knicks twice, and Clippers.

It'll take some time for him to settle in, but after a full training camp, I expect him to play much better. I'd be more shocked if he's closer to 40% than if he were at 45% next year.

He's a career 45% shooter, and they're playing better with him than they were without him.

The more DeMar and Jonas improve, that's less pressure off him. He'll be fine, but he won't live up to his contract.

:lol: @ this phantom repper.

I been noticing that lately, whole pg repped out the blue.
im not trying to say being clutch is this and that... but you need to hit those game winners because your team couldnt pull far enough ahead to win...
Looking at that graphic stat percentage I'd expect more from LeBron even though I know he lacks the clutch gene. He and Melo were basically in the same position as being the main guys on their teams early in their careers and for a long time. Plus it's an easy argument Melo had better players around him at times even though he was running the whole team the way Bron did.

As for attempts and all that we've already seen the other stat where Kobe ranks. Yes he's attempted more but that says more about the team overall that led to games like that.

Just post MJ's stats in that category to put it in perspective.

Last edited:
Besides the fact that Kobe is immortal and we should enjoy the time he has left. Other important things that happened tonight.

Deron Williams had a very important game for his confidence. Maybe he'll step it up now, going into the playoffs. Al

Golden State continuing to prove my theory that they were nothing but fools gold. These dudes are going to let the Rockets and Lakers catch up.

Boston Celtics are a problem, as a Knick fan I want no part of them in the first round. They still have plenty left. Celtics have a great mixture of youth and experience. Wouldn't surprise me if they make the conference finals again.

Yeah Boston will be back in the Eastern Conference Finals once again. They play hard all the time.

Lets not speak about Bay Area fans not being the biggest band wagoners of them all..you live in the Bay, tell me how it was with the Giants winning and the Niners making it to the playoffs.:wink:

and your a Raider fan, so I know you were ANNOYED.

not to mention MOST of the warrior fans jumped ship to the kings when cwebb took the town by storm.....only to jump back on the warriors bandwagon whenthe kings became trash again and the we believe era came along.

annnnd this is why laker fans look bad

dudes live in the moment like none other

all fanbases have these type of fans. quit tryna talk like its only the laker fanbase that does dumb crap like that

Last edited:
straight filthy at the end tonight....

who in the NBA can hit the types of shots KB can to pull out a W like that...

NO ONE

gonna be a shame when he retires

Last edited:
straight filthy at the end tonight....
who in the NBA can hit the types of shots KB can to pull out a W like that...
NO ONE

gonna be a shame when he retires

someone mentioned before but i think KD could possibly. his shot just looks so effortless and you expect him to make every jumper...

Nah.
Like dont get me wrong kd is great. Will be great. But idk man. These new guys just dont have the same attitude or idk man something I cant put my finger on it. I guess an aura about them.
Like mj n kobe have. These guys dont have it.

Nah.
Like dont get me wrong kd is great. Will be great. But idk man. These new guys just dont have the same attitude or idk man something I cant put my finger on it. I guess an aura about them.
Like mj n kobe have. These guys dont have it.

I guess you can say its the cutthroat killer instinct, but that's unfair to someone like KD whos at the top of the game and makes it look effortless. Guys like Kobe and mj are (for better or worse) very outwardly emotional, you can see the fire. That's not to say KD doesn't have the same fire but for us it's hard to see on tv. Maybe losing in the finals last year and then the playoffs this year will bring out the snarl :lol: . That said, he should be demanding the ball from Russ all the time like Kobe and mj :lol:

Exactly get what u are saying mjgreatxii.

With that said. kD is just too nice. Needs to start livin up to nike's "kd is not nice" slogan.

Haven't seen an ending to a game like that in YEARS.  42 points the other night, and now those buzzer 3's? No other player but Jordan can do that.

Last edited:
Kobe fans never learn. They get so caught up in these moments and diss other players only to look stupid later on.

Trust why are you acting like its not a 2 way street bro ?

How bout all those Haters who swore Kobe would never see a ring again and suffer the fates of AI, TMAC, VC etc , only to lead his team to 3 straight finals, winning back to back, gold medals etc ?

Haters still losing sleep because son slid another 2 rings on his fingers , hence the making of various haters unite/ overated threads so dont act like its just Kobe and L.A. fans who get caught up in the moment and look foolish later on........the haters ate more than their fare share of humble pie as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom