Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it doesnt matter man.
As we all know, my favorite player is Lebron, so do you really excpect me not to root for miami when my fav player is playing for them. from 04-06 i was a Lebron fan and a Heat fan. 07 when bron went to the finals, I became a huge supporter of him, so I kind of left the Heat because i wanted to stay focused on cavs games. so in 2010 when Bron said "im taking my talents to south beach" which was where i wanted him to go all along after the cavs lost to boston in the play offs, i was ecstatic.

I dont care what any of you say, it doesnt matter when i became a Heat fan, as long as I root for the team im a fan. Just let it go. Just becaue you old heads have been fans of a certain team for 20 years doesnt mean your opinon counts more than others. let that stuff go. with time, things change.

We are all men here, and no matter what we will ALWAYS talk smack about each others team. Some may go harder than others but it is what it is. stop crying like babies. most of you are 35 yrs old and up and are still complaining about people trolling. shut up and either block the annoying people or get off nike talk. its that simple.

So you gave up being a Heat fan in 2006 to become a LeBron fan?

Let me get this straight? You stopped being a Heat fan after they just won a champion in 2006 and had a young superstar athlete Dwyane Wade to build around?

Your diggin yourself deeper and deeper. You're not a Heat fan, just stop. You're making real Heat fans sick.

You're a LeBron fan, you root for the team he's on, and it will forever be that way. Keep it real.

Last edited:
[quote name="MrNegative"]The hell happened in here?[quote name="DarthSka"]second, what does it matter how long Enchanted has been a Heat fan?[/quote]>D[/quote]Man, Uncharted, Enchanted... whatever. :lol:

See what I did?

Last edited:
Didn't know doo doo got banned but it was only a matter of time.

I'm starting think DRose should just sit out the whole year. He's gonna need some games to get himself back in game shape and I doubt he'll be ready come playoff time.

As we all know, my favorite player is Lebron, so do you really excpect me not to root for miami when my fav player is playing for them. from 04-06 i was a Lebron fan and a Heat fan. 07 when bron went to the finals, I became a huge supporter of him, so I kind of left the Heat because i wanted to stay focused on cavs games. so in 2010 when Bron said "im taking my talents to south beach" which was where i wanted him to go all along after the cavs lost to boston in the play offs, i was ecstatic.

Son just say you jumped on the bandwagon when the King left and move on.

Last edited:
Your post has nothing to do with Basketball :lol: :lol:

But thanks for trying

Yeah you're mad. You brought up bandwagoners...go re-read your post.

Edit: Forgot your BandwagonerfromDaBay I'm speaking to. OOps.

Why would I be mad? :lol: sounds like I upset you calling laker fans bandwagon fans.

Just stating facts

Cant take anything serious from a warriors fan :lol:

Says the Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees Fan :lol: hilarious

As a huge proponent of Jimmie Rustling and arguing, ACB you just ain't good at it man give it up tonight.

:lol: :lol:

These last couple of pages sucked.

Seeing that the Rockets would even have a fraction of interest in Bynum....

Last edited:
You do realize that's just the FG percentage, correct?

I would imagine (now I could be wrong) that Kobe's attempts would be > all three of the other guys combined.

That graphic doesn't really tell us anything.

Same with when Kobe fans like to bring up how many more game winners and buzzer beaters he has compared to other players when he's had WAAAAY more attempts.

I dont see why hes trying to hide the fact that hes a fan of a player as opposed to a team, its not a big deal.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These last couple of pages sucked.

Seeing that the Rockets would even have a fraction of interest in Bynum....
laugh.gif
 If it was only one year $14m and one year team option, I might be tempted...but I just love Asik man..The guy is pretty much our "defense"...
pimp.gif

But thanks for trying

Why would I be mad? :lol: sounds like I upset you calling laker fans bandwagon fans.

Just stating facts

You MAD?? :lol:

Man people really take this "Fan-Card" and "Bandwagon" stuff wayyy too serious :lol:

If someone wants to root for one team or one player one year and switch up the next year, who cares :lol: honestly don't see the big deal in it at all.

No one's getting checks to root for a particular team or player anyway.

But thanks for trying

Just stating facts

You MAD?? :lol:

Couldn't think of a response so use the "You Mad" :lol:

So you gave up being a Heat fan in 2006 to become a LeBron fan?

Let me get this straight? You stopped being a Heat fan after they just won a champion in 2006 and had a young superstar athlete Dwyane Wade to build around?

Your diggin yourself deeper and deeper. You're not a Heat fan, just stop. You're making real Heat fans sick.

You're a LeBron fan, you root for the team he's on, and it will forever be that way. Keep it real.

Yea obviously cuz I can do that it I want.

Lol you know what, call it what you want, I could care less !

Miami Heat in this BIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTCCHHHH!

Last edited:
You do realize that's just the FG percentage, correct?

I would imagine (now I could be wrong) that Kobe's attempts would be > all three of the other guys combined.

That graphic doesn't really tell us anything.

Same with when Kobe fans like to bring up how many more game winners and buzzer beaters he has compared to other players when he's had WAAAAY more attempts.

that's because Kobe is willing to take those shots.

I was watching the game at a pizza bar last night...

place was hyped :lol: :pimp:

that's because Kobe is willing to take those shots.

I was watching the game at a pizza bar last night...

place was hyped :lol: :pimp:

No it's because Kobe teams rarely blow out other teams and are always stuck in close situations compared to the other players. Plain and simple, he's had more "opportunities" if you want to call it that. You think KD isn't "willing" to take those shots? Melo? Bron, now? Stop it.

Kobe> in clutch situations and you know it.

All gms and players will say it.
But im supposed to believe a few guys on niketalk?
:lol: ok

Just stating facts

Nothing to be upset, just shows how foolish you know about anything. If there's anything bandwagnoners you would know top of your head.

Same guy that was riding the A's when they came back in the Playoffs. Do your thang Giants fan. Probably secretly riding the 49ers, as well, huh? Since all Bay Area sports fan are Bandwagoners.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom