Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's when I knew the league was in trouble too!!!

And that's the game that I point to when I say Shaq needed Kobe just like Kobe needed shaq. Repped!

And thats when you realize he has been doing this across three decades. #MambaVino

You guys realize Kobe is putting up 30-40 point games with a shot shooting elbow?

+

@Cspring09er Nuggets are just a regular season team fam, not getting past the first round.

Kobe...I just can't imagine the day he walks away. It's so hard to even fathom.

I grew up hating him because he ousted my Sixers in the finals, then ended up loving him during that run when he was putting up 40 points a night during the Smush Parker era.

He's the MJ of my life/era and I still think he's the best player in the world. (Don't want to start any debate so act like I didn't write that last sentence haha)

No he's saying it don't really matter. Especially now. Sucks for him that he's injured but even Kobe would tell you, no excuses. Don't bring that imagine if he wasn't injured talk around here.

So...on to actual basketball talk.

You know Monta is looking forward to facing the Dubs tonight.
Bobcats vs. Wizards. Battle of the NBDL squads. :x
Hoping Carmelo plays tonight so they can beat Utah. :nerd:
And...let's see if Deron can have 2 nice games in a row versus ATL.

Last edited:

I have a feeling our win streak is going to end against a bad team. That's usually how it goes for some reason. Wouldn't be surprised if we beat Indy tonight and lose at home to Atl or the next day at Philly.

Yea obviously cuz I can do that it I want.

Lol you know what, call it what you want, I could care less !

Miami Heat in this BIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTCCHHHH!

I'm callin it what it is man, that's all I'm doing.

Obviously you can do whatever you want, no ones saying you can't, just don't fake it cause the Heat made it. Cause in reality you're more concerned with LeBron winning, than you are the Miami Heat.

I'm just sayin bro, it's alright to say you're a LeBron fan first and you root for him and whatever team he's on.

You said it yourself, you stopped being a heat fan after they won a championship in 2006, then you became a huge LeBron fan, then you became a heat fan again when he signed in 2010. You don't see how ridiculous you sound? How childish that is? What's going to happen if he decides to leave Miami?

If you want to run around being the Heat fan you proclaim to be, I hope you're a heat fan for life now, and you ride and die with them. You can meet me on the cayne one day, we'll watch.

Last edited:

LTB taking Don Draper to his Avatar :smh:

That's me dog. You had yours, the classic Jesse with the gun was you bro. Get back to it, you made it yours.

That's me dog. You had yours, the classic Jesse with the gun was you bro. Get back to it, you made it yours.

I just wanted to get back into the mad men spirit.
Didn't mean to take your swag...but you gotta do somethin about those white bars on the side of your pic brah. :lol:

Jesse will return once Breaking Bad rolls around.

Last edited:

Damn bruh, you had me thinking for a hard 5 minutes right now.

i didn't know that I was so recognized for it.
Ive missed it everyday since I changed it. :frown:
I was tryna get into the Mad Men spirit...but I'll let you have your swag back.

Back to Jesse it is...

everything seems...right, again. Thanks :nthat:

Last edited:
someone just told me amare was gonna be shut down. he's a die hard knicks fan, too. or was he just getting false info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom