Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amare's the worst contract in basketball, right?
I mean...

Its a wrap for the knicks in that 2 seed man really no big man besides kenyon Martin....Sheed,Camby and now Amare out too hmmm tough luck

ya think amare can transform his gm offensively like antonio mcdyess? i know dyess was still a decent defender and rebounder, but offensively he was pretty solid with the mid range when his knees were done.

ya think amare can transform his gm offensively like antonio mcdyess? i know dyess was still a decent defender and rebounder, but offensively he was pretty solid with the mid range when his knees were done.

That would be nice to see, but Amar'e is 30, and if he was gonna improve his game and add stuff, he would've already done it :lol: Once you get to a certain age, everything you've learned is what you're gonna do and know. I remember people talking about Melo coming to the Rockets a couple years ago saying he would finally play defense under McHale. He's been in the league 10 years, if he hasn't played defense by now, he won't ever :lol:

No, he's not as physical. Completely different game.

Sorry Laker fans but the Jazz are winning tonight. No Amare, No Melo. Our physique is going to be shot as well.

They have no guard play, they don't defend and the game is in New York (10-22 on the road). Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Last edited:
just saw kobe highlights from last night, that's a bad man right there :smh:
dwayne casey, rudy gay???

Knicks need a balanced effort, something like everybody in double figures would give them a better chance of winning than jr going crazy.

John Jenkins looks (visually from a distance) like a Mike Bibby/Kirk Hinrich hybrid out there in that Hawks uniform.

How many Jazz possessions in the first 10 minutes of this game have came down to the last two seconds of the shot clock and the ball at the top of the key?

I'm telling you. Point guard tryouts.

I dont see why hes trying to hide the fact that hes a fan of a player as opposed to a team, its not a big deal.

Yet you have a few douche bags in here getting their jimmies rustled because i have been a fan of two california nba teams for over 20 years before they could even wipe their own *** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom