Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people even care. My brother is a Lakers/Warriors fan, but he's been a Lakers fan since before I was born.
I mess around with him, but he could be a fan of whomever he wants.

Kobe...I just can't imagine the day he walks away. It's so hard to even fathom.

I grew up hating him because he ousted my Sixers in the finals, then ended up loving him during that run when he was putting up 40 points a night during the Smush Parker era.

He's the MJ of my life/era and I still think he's the best player in the world. (Don't want to start any debate so act like I didn't write that last sentence haha)

See i appreciate your honesty. Been saying people hated the lakers because they beat their team. As you can tell most of the haters of lakers or kobe are sixers fans, rockets fans, spurs fans, rockets fans who turned heat fans, clipper fans, kings fans, warriors fans who turned kings fans then turned back warriors fans, and celtic fans. Its always been about the lakers beating your teams. You all need to let that **** go. Dont take it so personal

I grew up hating him because he ousted my Sixers in the finals, then ended up loving him during that run when he was putting up 40 points a night during the Smush Parker era.

He's the MJ of my life/era and I still think he's the best player in the world. (Don't want to start any debate so act like I didn't write that last sentence haha)
See i appreciate your honesty. Been saying people hated the lakers because they beat their team. As you can tell most of the haters of lakers or kobe are sixers fans, rockets fans, spurs fans, rockets fans who turned heat fans, clipper fans, kings fans, warriors fans who turned kings fans then turned back warriors fans, and celtic fans. Its always been about the lakers beating your teams. You all need to let that **** go. Dont take it so personal
What kind of crazy analysis is this?
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, its starting to make sense. Doesnt hold up for me though, because I dont hate the Lakers, and the Spurs have no history with the two teams I do hate, the Hawks(This franchise needs to burn to the ground) and the Celtics (I just hate Paul Pierce, and dont really like Rondo or KG and the franchise is now guilty by association)

Come on peep if bynum can stay healthy that would be a sick *** team

That's a big ******g if

Yep, a big if that the Rockets shouldn't chance, especially with a max contract :x Bynum should get a max contract from the Pistons, Bobcats, or the Sixers.

What kind of crazy analysis is this?
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, its starting to make sense. Doesnt hold up for me though, because I dont hate the Lakers, and the Spurs have no history with the two teams I do hate, the Hawks(This franchise needs to burn to the ground) and the Celtics (I just hate Paul Pierce, and dont really like Rondo or KG and the franchise is now guilty by association)

Your hate for the Falcons Hawks is very amusing :lol:

Last edited:
Who me? I hate the hawks? I dont hate the hawks. Just like i dont hate the nets. They just SUCK because they can never make things interesting in the east.

Who me? I hate the hawks? I dont hate the hawks. Just like i dont hate the nets. They just SUCK because they can never make things interesting in the east.
No sir i hate the Hawks, that franchise needs to burn to the ground.
Go wiki them and come back, if you dont come back with disgust and hate then something is wrong with you

Last edited:
Uncharted stay hating the lakers as most ppl but when you lead the league should it really bother you that much :lol: I'm puzzled, you must of joined the Heat once Bron made the announcement I'm going to SouthBeach bandwagon....where was most of y'all heat fans after that first title *crickets :nerd:

Dude it doesnt matter man.
As we all know, my favorite player is Lebron, so do you really excpect me not to root for miami when my fav player is playing for them. from 04-06 i was a Lebron fan and a Heat fan. 07 when bron went to the finals, I became a huge supporter of him, so I kind of left the Heat because i wanted to stay focused on cavs games. so in 2010 when Bron said "im taking my talents to south beach" which was where i wanted him to go all along after the cavs lost to boston in the play offs, i was ecstatic.

I dont care what any of you say, it doesnt matter when i became a Heat fan, as long as I root for the team im a fan. Just let it go. Just becaue you old heads have been fans of a certain team for 20 years doesnt mean your opinon counts more than others. let that stuff go. with time, things change.

We are all men here, and no matter what we will ALWAYS talk smack about each others team. Some may go harder than others but it is what it is. stop crying like babies. most of you are 35 yrs old and up and are still complaining about people trolling. shut up and either block the annoying people or get off nike talk. its that simple.

:rofl: :rofl:

Did this dude really just say this?!?

:rofl: :rofl:

Did this dude really just say this?!?

I needed that. :lol:

from 04-06 i was a Lebron fan and a Heat fan. 07 when bron went to the finals, I became a huge supporter of him, so I kind of left the Heat because i wanted to stay focused on cavs games. so in 2010 when Bron said "im taking my talents to south beach" which was where i wanted him to go all along after the cavs lost to boston in the play offs, i was ecstatic.

I dont care what any of you say, it doesnt matter when i became a Heat fan, as long as I root for the team im a fan.
"Rare."

Last edited:
Bynum is Greg Oden status. Amar'e on his way to that as well.

I was about to ask you what you were talking about with Amare since he's played so well since coming back for the Knicks....and then I Googled his name and saw the news about him needing knee surgery :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: I was loving his game since he came back too

Hey Laker fans, how good does it feel that the jazz are losing? :pimp:

Real Laker fans don't celebrate just making the playoffs or winning a division or conference title.

We celebrate when our team brings home another Larry O'Brien trophy and we are at another victory parade down Figueora Street.

It's always championship or bust for us each season.

That's from the top down.From the owners The Buss Family, Coach & coaching staff, players current & past, and of course the true Laker fans who have been supporting this team through good or bad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom