Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a huge proponent of Jimmie Rustling and arguing, ACB you just ain't good at it man give it up tonight.

Last edited:
This is just wrong on so many levels :lol:

So you're going to act like Game 6 against the C's last year didn't happen?

Or him against the Pistons didn't happen in 07'?

You're going to act like him against Indy in game 4 didn't happen?

Alright man :lol:

Game 6 against C?
Piston game?
Indy game 4?

Please. Those are not the kind of moment i'm talking about dog.

I'm talking about the kind of game where you're down more than 5 points with 1 minute to go. Where your stamina is at 0.009 and the other team is all over your face.

Only those with rare ability can pull it out and will the team to a win.

Game 6 against C?
Piston game?
Indy game 4?

I'm talking about the kind of game where you're down more than 5 points with 1 minute to go. Where your stamina is at 0.009 and the other team is all over your face.

Son how old were you in 2007? Lebron scored 25 straight points for the cavs leading to OT in that game 5 against the pistons.

Game 6 against C?
Piston game?
Indy game 4?

Man what are you talking about dude :lol:

But Lakers have just as big of a bandwagon population though

Lets not speak about Bay Area fans not being the biggest band wagoners of them all..you live in the Bay, tell me how it was with the Giants winning and the Niners making it to the playoffs.:wink:

and your a Raider fan, so I know you were ANNOYED.

Besides the fact that Kobe is immortal and we should enjoy the time he has left. Other important things that happened tonight.

Deron Williams had a very important game for his confidence. Maybe he'll step it up now, going into the playoffs. Al

Golden State continuing to prove my theory that they were nothing but fools gold. These dudes are going to let the Rockets and Lakers catch up.

Boston Celtics are a problem, as a Knick fan I want no part of them in the first round. They still have plenty left. Celtics have a great mixture of youth and experience. Wouldn't surprise me if they make the conference finals again.

Kobe fans never learn. They get so caught up in these moments and diss other players only to look stupid later on.

Kobe is playing great but he's having to be Superman beat bad teams when the Lakers go on a skid versus good teams the haters will come out in full force.

I just wish people could take stuff at face value and stop aggrandizing it.

Kobe fans never learn. They get so caught up in these moments and diss other players only to look stupid later on.

Caught in moments? Dog Kobe have been doing this numerous times over his 17 years. Ever since he took over game 4 when Shaq fouled out in game 4 back in 2000. I knew this dude was going to be a special player.

What still amazing is Kobe still able to do these kind of games at the age of 100

But Lakers have just as big of a bandwagon population though

Lets not speak about Bay Area fans not being the biggest band wagoners of them all..you live in the Bay, tell me how it was with the Giants winning and the Niners making it to the playoffs.:wink:

and your a Raider fan, so I know you were ANNOYED.

Your post has nothing to do with Basketball :lol: :lol:

But thanks for trying

Caught in moments? Dog Kobe have been doing this numerous times over his 17 years. Ever since he took over game 4 when Shaq fouled out in game 4 back in 2000. I knew this dude was going to be a special player.

What still amazing is Kobe still able to do these kind of games at the age of 100

Weren't you like 10 years old when that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom