Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Aye, add the 3 man. Easy on just the 2 letters alone there holmes.

I did read that wondering if he was talking about you or Chris Paul :lol:

Hasheem is killing right now on both ends. James Harden still sucks since the finals. Shouts to OK native and OU grad, Stacey King as well.

I think he's gonna be a really good pick-up for them. Of course I did say that same thing about him on the Rockets too

The Salt^, I still remember when we cooked the Pacers too in the Finals, they ain't been the same since
laugh.gif
You're tripping, 04 and 05 they were really solid.

The Salt^, I still remember when we cooked the Pacers too in the Finals, they ain't been the same since :lol:

No salt, I'm just sayin in your reference to last season, the Lakers werent particularly better than the Clips.

And the Pacers were still VERY good after that 2000's Finals run. The end of the line was in 2004 after Malice in the Palace...

After those 2000 Finals the Pacers went
42-40
48-34
60-21
44-28
until the Malice in the Palace incident, when most of the impact players were suspended....so I dont think the Lakers had much to do with it

The Salt^, I still remember when we cooked the Pacers too in the Finals, they ain't been the same since :lol:

Did they make the Finals??

What does that have to do with anything? The Lakers didnt make the Finals last year, does that mean they werent a solid team? What kind of logic is that......has to be trolling

Oh and since the Yanks got swept, are you going to remove them from your sig?

Last edited:
I just have a feeling this Iguodala/Nuggets hype is going to blow up in everyone's face. I've never seen a move so overhyped for a player that might not even be top 5 in his position.
what hype is he getting tho?

he is not an elite defender?

they ain't been the same since

What does that have to do with anything? The Lakers didnt make the Finals last year, does that mean they werent a solid team? What kind of logic is that......has to be trolling

Can u read, I did say they ain't been the same since....

:lol:

My original point was to remind quik similar things were said last season about the Clippers-Lakers, but the Lakers still managed to finish with the better record.

You won't get an argument from me about both teams losing in the second round (though the Lakers were more competitive in their series in comparison to the Clippers).

Last edited:

You're an idiot. Figures 'your teams' are are the Lakers, Yankees, USC, and Cowboys. Surprised you're not a Real Madrid and Detroit Shocks fan too 

Look whose talking....The Kings really though...and then you trying to sell madden on ur sig you a clown

:lol:

My original point was to remind quik similar things were said last season about the Clippers-Lakers, but the Lakers still managed to finish with the better record.

You won't get an argument from me about both teams losing in the second round (though the Lakers were more competitive in their series in comparison to the Clippers).

by one game

tumblr_maxr8rFj9H1rftdhlo4_250.gif

Also, what happened to that competitveness in the 2011 playoffs LAL vs DAL?

Last edited:
they ain't been the same since

Can u read, I did say they ain't been the same since....

But they were very good after that. Better even considering they were 56-26 that year, and 60-21 a couple years later.

But by your logic, any team that didnt make the finals isnt a solid team. The Lakers would be very disappointed in you

The Salt^, I still remember when we cooked the Pacers too in the Finals, they ain't been the same since
laugh.gif

You're an idiot. Figures 'your teams' are are the Lakers, Yankees, USC, and Cowboys. Surprised you're not a Real Madrid and Detroit Shocks fan too 
Look whose talking....The Kings really though...and then you trying to sell madden on ur sig you a clown
Oh you're right, folks should only cheer for winners right. I am now a Lakers fan. 

My goodness y'all need a chill pill, I specifically said they ain't been the same since they went tonthe finals doesn't mean I'm trashing em yes they had solid seasons in 04 and 05 but they wasn't in the finals compared to the Reggie millers jalen rose n mark Jackson squad that faced that lakers....I'm I getting my point across now

You're an idiot. Figures 'your teams' are are the Lakers, Yankees, USC, and Cowboys. Surprised you're not a Real Madrid and Detroit Shocks fan too [/QUOTE

Oh you're right, folks should only cheer for winners right. I am now a Lakers fan. 

Son I can't talk bball with you homie :lol:

My goodness y'all need a chill pill, I specifically said they ain't been the same since they went tonthe finals doesn't mean I'm trashing em yes they had solid seasons in 04 and 05 but they wasn't in the finals compared to the Reggie millers jalen rose n mark Jackson squad that faced that lakers....I'm I getting my point across now

You mean they're not the same because a few of their best players retired? And they're not the same even though they had a better record in 2003-2004 when Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose were already retired?

Jamaal Tinsley
Reggie Miller
Ron Artest
Al Harrington
Jermaine O'Neal

:smokin

Ibaka shooting 3s this yr :smokin

Harden, if we don't extend him within the next week, is looking poised to have a start to the season similar to what Russ had (hasn't had a good game since the Spurs series, not counting meaningless buckets in game 5 of the finals) last season prior to getting his extension where he was just TERRIBLE. On the other hand, Ibaka is playing more free and confident than ever.

Last edited:

You mean they're not the same because a few of their best players retired? And they're not the same even though they had a better record in 2003-2004 when Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose were already retired?

Jamaal Tinsley
Reggie Miller
Ron Artest
Al Harrington
Jermaine O'Neal

We're they better than the team that went to the finals vs the Lakers? NO...enough with the foolery y'all ain't been the same since

Jamaal Tinsley
Reggie Miller
Ron Artest
Al Harrington
Jermaine O'Neal

We're they better than the team that went to the finals vs the Lakers? NO...enough with the foolery y'all ain't been the same since

Obviously you didnt watch any of the games lol...but ok

I would assume that a team who won 61 games is ATLEAST as good as not better as a team who won 56 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom