Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that:

Dorrell Wright = Iggy
J Rich = Iggy
Evan Turner = Iggy
Nick Young = Iggy

and thats basically what it boils down to. If you take Iggy out, and sub in any one of those players, it aint the same thing, ESPECIALLY one defense. You cant count on any of those guys to D up the other teams best player effectively. Iggy is still a top tier player in the league, who averages 15 pts, 5 assists, 6 rebounds and 1.7 steals per game for his career...

Last edited:
dwight and beandip already getting hurt and we haven't even played 1 regular season game yet?

:smh:

Last edited:
What with the Clipper hate?? They've been real the past couple seasons

they are a bunch of actresses and blake griffin is a scrub.

commandowrong.gif

From what I saw, Clippers looked better than the Lakers.

More depth. More chemistry. More athleticism.

And yet we here talking about preseason :lol:

He didnt say anything about wins/losses or scoring. So in the preseason teams shouldnt have depth or athleticism? I dont understand

Like, are you saying they will be MORE deep and MORE athletic in the regular season?

Last edited:
There is no way that:
Dorrell Wright = Iggy
J Rich = Iggy
Evan Turner = Iggy
Nick Young = Iggy
and thats basically what it boils down to. If you take Iggy out, and sub in any one of those players, it aint the same thing, ESPECIALLY one defense. You cant count on any of those guys to D up the other teams best player effectively. Iggy is still a top tier player in the league, who averages 15 pts, 5 assists, 6 rebounds and 1.7 steals per game for his career...
THANK YOU

like some of us regulars have said on this board over the years. iggy is overrated if you count him to be your number 1. he is in the same boat as deng and rudy gay.

He obviously compared the lakers to the clippers in preseason....preseason don't mean **** unless you trying to make the team

He obviously compared the lakers to the clippers in preseason....preseason don't mean **** unless you trying to make the team

Do you expect the Lakers to be MORE deep, and MORE athletic in the regular season? Just curious because I can see alot about the Heat's depth in the preseason, and the depth and athleticism of quite a few other teams. I think the Lakers will be just fine, but he does have a point, considering that age/health is a big point of interest for LA

I just have a feeling this Iguodala/Nuggets hype is going to blow up in everyone's face. I've never seen a move so overhyped for a player that might not even be top 5 in his position.

Last edited:
Hasheem is killing right now on both ends. James Harden still sucks since the finals. Shouts to OK native and OU grad, Stacey King as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom