Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda surprised there weren't any more Clippers fans that came out after last season

Yeah, the number of Clippers fans on here has hardly increased at all. The number of Clippers haters, however, has increased dramatically. Oh, well.

The blind hate for Blake/Clips is at a monumental high. No need to expound on that.
I luv it!:pimp:
"the way the homies come through all blue whatcha gon do?" :lol:

Last edited:
I for sure hate Blake Griffin 
laugh.gif

Clippers tho? Whatever, I've always enjoyed watching them and going to their games. I've probably been to as many Clippers games as I have Kings games in the last 4-5 years

This was probably my favorite Clippers game I've attended 
roll.gif

please look at the line ups and the active rosters, got to finally see my boy The Custodian play that game 
nthat.gif

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200904070LAC.html

EDIT: Deandre Jordan and Mike Taylor during lay up lines was well worth the price of admission 
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I for sure hate Blake Griffin :lol:

Clippers tho? Whatever, I've always enjoyed watching them and going to their games. I've probably been to as many Clippers games as I have Kings games in the last 4-5 years

This was probably my favorite Clippers game I've attended :rofl:

please look at the line ups and the active rosters, got to finally see my boy The Custodian play that game :nthat:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200904070LAC.html

EDIT: Deandre Jordan and Mike Taylor during lay up lines was well worth the price of admission :wow:

EJ(28) went off that game and Taylor was always a fan fave even though his nba career was shorter than a ****** on his knees. :lol:

:rofl: @ Gomes droppin 28 on us but never doing that in a LAC jersey.

Last edited:
Ryan Gomes, Kevin Ollie, Brian Cardinal, Fred Jones, rookie Deandre, and Novak all starting 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ryan Gomes, Kevin Ollie, Brian Cardinal, Fred Jones, rookie Deandre, and Novak all starting :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, the Baron era. Probably some of my least favorite Clippers squads ever. And that's saying a lot, considering I've been following the team since the late 1980s and have seen a few, awful Clippers teams.

Baron ended up making me long for the days of Dan Dickau and Brevin Knight. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd wind up with Chris Paul less than a year after dumping Baron.

So in the last 24 hours, I seen Clipper homer, and spur homer both come thru hyping up Andrew Bynum.

Last 7 years, not so much.

Oh.

Clipper hate. :lol: :rofl:

The blind hate for Blake/Clips is at a monumental high. No need to expound on that.
I luv it!
pimp.gif

"the way the homies come through all blue whatcha gon do?"
laugh.gif
it's not really "blind" hate though.

it's been discussed ad nauseum here why the clippers get ragged on. it's not even something that pertains to this board. a lot of people who follow basketball in general feel this way. except for a few players on the team there are some clippers players who feel real entitled to get respect from the fans, calls from the refs and adoration from the press. they might be fun to watch at times, but they're not even a good team.

CP is the worst one in clipper nation the funny thing about it is he's pesty as **** when he wants the rock on def too

what was it that iggy brought to the sixers? theyve been talking about trading him for past 2-3 seasons but just never pulled the trigger till this season. He is a great player and worked good under doug collins as coach but like i said his inconsistent and horrible decision of shots at end of games was horrible to watch. Sure he had some games where he balled out but not ona daily basis in which people this he can do. His D was the only thing he has going for him besides getting the crowd hyped.

Defense is the main difference, but offensively, just where he liked to shoot, get the ball, where he moved the ball, things like that. Regardless if he was successful - more what he'd like to do on a regular basis. Wright, Young and Richardson will all shoot at different spots, make different decisions, and overall work differently than Iguodala. They're all wings but that's where the similarities end.

My only point is that it's impossible to say you lose Iggy/Brand and then plug in Young/Rich/Wright into the Iggy spot and Bynum into the Brand spot. They might play similar positions but they like to do different things on the floor in different ways than their predecessors. Things will change. It's not as simple as replacing one with another. Wright once led the league in 3PT% - why did his play suffer last year? Will Jrue and Bynum hit him in rhythm? Will Young's free-wheeling playing style hinder anyone else? Will Jrue have space to work with Bynum in the post?

Cliffs: impossible to predict how changes will or won't work. It's not just a swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom