Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't dubious though. It was way too blatant to ignore. If the refs let that slide just for the possibility of a KD game-winner then they're blurring the line between sport and entertainment.
the one they didn't call on the last KD game winner was the most blatant of all, although Brewer certainly has a strong proneness to gravity. 98 minutes in the last 2 games for KD.

Coach Brooks's mom died last night though so maybe his mind was somewhere else. I just wish we had and used more of our bench (Kevin Martin the only bench player to score with his 18).

I wouldn't mind playing Denver in the postseason. Road games in their city would be epic, especially since Westbrook has that Kurt Angle/Nick Van Exel gene where boos only make him stronger, and he owns them anyways plus obviously KD normally gives them major work, Serge too.

Last edited:
Damn. No more kings. Sad for their fans
As a Kings fan this was expected, but its far from official since it still has to hit the BoG and KJ still has his standing meeting with them to make his case for Sac.

i dont understand how that matters?

if a group buys the team, they should be able to do what they want. the NBA will sign off on it, theres no way they can decline it..

Damn. No more kings. Sad for their fans
As a Kings fan this was expected, but its far from official since it still has to hit the BoG and KJ still has his standing meeting with them to make his case for Sac.
i dont understand how that matters?

if a group buys the team, they should be able to do what they want. the NBA will sign off on it, theres no way they can decline it..
I can almost guarantee that KJ's group will at least match the $525 mil offer. And if they do why shouldn't Sac's offer at least be considered? 

even if a Sac group could match the offer, its up to the OWNERS to sell to who they want and plus im sure the Seattle group would just up the offer since they are that motivated.

just saying, sucks for the Kings fans though.

Phil Jackson is "almost [a] living lock" to become the front office face of the Seattle-bound Sacramento Kings, according to a source.

While Jackson won't coach, he will mentor the franchise's coach following the move to Seattle.

^ The irony 
mean.gif

^thats true.

Honestly counting on the BoG to take charge of this is probably wishful thinking but that's all I got at this point

^thats true.

Honestly counting on the BoG to take charge of this is probably wishful thinking but that's all I got at this point

they could stop the deal but i think it will go through 100% because one of Sterns biggest mistakes was letting OKC take the Sonics the way they did. He wants a team back in Seattle before he retires.

i dont see this deal being stopped by Stern or BOG

**** Seattle :lol: I'll be happy for em but **** em nonetheless
Hopefully you don't become like a certain Seattle NTer who just follows me around on NT and tries to start arguments with me like that was some sort of crusade to get the Thunder back by trying to disagree with me all the time, even in threads that have nothing to do with sports. Dude even mentioned me in a thread about vacationing in Seattle. :smh: Naturally, he won't reply to this one here though. But talk about loserness, dude is probably dreaming about me right now. See Snoop for reaction

Last edited:
**** Seattle
laugh.gif
I'll be happy for em but **** em nonetheless
Really? I expected a lot of the Kings fans to follow. If the Spurs ever move I know my fanship is going along for the ride. My situation is somewhat different becuase they were never a hometown team for me so IDK if that applies

Too weird to call Kings player Supersonics now. Would be dope to see those throwbacks being rocked on opening night next season.

Phil Jackson is "almost [a] living lock" to become the front office face of the Seattle-bound Sacramento Kings, according to a source.

While Jackson won't coach, he will mentor the franchise's coach following the move to Seattle.

I believe this.

We all know what Phil is looking to do now. I think he's past coaching now. He's on that Pat Reily train now. He wants to run a team and have his name be synonymous with their success. He wanted that with the Lakers and Jim Buss was too much of a "Jerry Krause" to allow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom