Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it may seem really bad right now, the lakers can get out of this quickly. the Lakers hold the 11th seed. They are 2.5 games out of the 8th. Portland is 8th and on a 5 game losing streak. The rockets are 9th on a 7 game losing streak. Don't pull the trigger on any moves yet .

So I don't think that you can say they fell so flat. Dwight is young. And the team is more stacked. But yeah I'm sure a first round exit was crazy at the time

If they don't make the playoffs then yes it will be the worst.

Riley finally signed Birdman.

I wanted them to sign him back in the offseason. They finally got a halfway decent big to put next to Bosh. That's if he rounds into shape and plays with the energy he played with in Denver of course. :pimp:

Mavs Jumping the Lakers in the standings and have won 5 of 6 plus all the teams in front of them are really struggling :smokin Had and still do have a good feeling about the Mavs turning it around and it looks like they are. Playing much better ball. Makes it all the more important that the Lakers win tomorrow night. They are loosing ground fast. I actually thought a week ago they would make the playoffs too.

Good game going in Denver tonight with them and the Thunder :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: at Westbrook trolling their mascot. The fans are upset.

edit: I think Russ just did it a 2nd time

Last edited:
1dd87__west_medium.gif

Westbrook "blocking" the Nuggets mascot twice :rofl:

RW balling tonight :smokin

the 2nd time he threw the ball into the crowd. Then hits the long 3 to put the game into OT.

If Rocky makes that shot, everyone gets free Qdobo Queso Burrito. I heard the Nuggets broadcast has been spazzing all game, they must be bout to have a heart attack now.

Both teams undefeated in OT (4-0 for OKC, 2-0 for Denver).

For as fast as Lawson is, he really has no idea where to go or what to do with it, ESPECIALLY when you switch a pick and roll and he has a big iso'd out on the floor with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom