Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aphiljx-large.jpg

phil-jackson-cracks-a-smile.jpg

dantoni20087_454753250.jpg

I actually think the mavs are going to turn it around. They "look" much better than the Lakers if that makes any sense. Much more competitive. Plus they have a better team.

Once Dirk starts playing more mins and gets back to being Dirk the Mavs will get better as a whole. The Lakers have way more issues to be corrected than the Mavs do.

OJ and DC have improved so much in the past 2, 3 weeks with their decision making. A big reason why over that time span they've been much more competitive and starting to catch W's.

The Lakers off-season thread was locked in a hurry Haha. Quik get banned or suspended? :nerd:

I hope not, although he does troll it's in good fun. Every yin needs a yang, dudes been here since 01.

Didn't know they played this morning

Kobe needs more help?

Kobe Bryant: "Unless they’re going to do something roster-wise, I got to continue to push through it"

Kobe needs more help?
Kobe Bryant: "Unless they’re going to do something roster-wise, I got to continue to push through it"

Basically what MDA is asking him to do is guard the fastest player on the court, and carry an offense.

He's not 24 anymore. He can guard the fastest guy.. Just not all game, and then be asked to do the scoring..

Hence the bad shooting performance when he has to chase down PGs. Or in that case Irving, Jennings then Wade (where he looked gassed the entire night), and then Calderon (where he could barely keep up with him).

And it doesn't help that he's in year 17, leading the league in minutes.

Last edited:

Kobe needs more help?

Wow. From a super team that was going to chase the Bulls' 72 win record to needing roster changes. Unreal.

Not much trade value on that roster though

Pretty much..

Once Jordan Hill was deemed out for the season.. It pretty much sealed the Lakers as not making any moves unless something big comes up.. And that's not likely. With Hill they could have moved Pau for the lesser pieces they needed, instead of trying to hit another homerun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom