Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what's the record for moving screens? That's the 3rd they called in overtime alone.

Last edited:
I'm saying, how are you going to call a moving screen with 10 seconds left and one of the league's biggest stars about to go to work?

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Mavs Jumping the Lakers in the standings and have won 5 of 6 plus all the teams in front of them are really struggling :smokin Had and still do have a good feeling about the Mavs turning it around and it looks like they are. Playing much better ball. Makes it all the more important that the Lakers win tomorrow night. They are loosing ground fast. I actually thought a week ago they would make the playoffs too.

Good game going in Denver tonight with them and the Thunder :smokin

what is it with you and the word losing? lol

^^^ he's a super star, Denver as a whole is........ Yeah....

All good though. Denver is a team that has nothing going for them. Just 1 loss

Last edited:
^^^ twice
3 times actually, in overtime alone. The Collison one I can live with, the Thabo and the Kendrick ones were horrendous. I'm not sure how many more they called in the regulation. Like dude said though, it's whatever. They shouldn't have let Denver come out and stomp on them with their energy early in the game and have to play from behind. And Kevin Martin finally joined us on a road game so that's good

proxy.jpg
tho

Last edited:
The Collison one was. The Thabo and the Perkins ones were both just Dre Miller jerking his neck and the ref buying it. Again, those 3 are just from overtime only though. They called what seemed like 6 or 7 more in regulation. Then at other times they were letting teams play streetball out there with the no calls both ways. Faried took an "elbow" from Perkins and really sold it in hilarious fashion. If someone can gif that

Last edited:
For good basketball's sake, I'm not trying to see KD giving the ball to the ref instead of shooting a game-winner because one of his teammates set a dubious moving screen.

It wasn't dubious though. It was way too blatant to ignore. If the refs let that slide just for the possibility of a KD game-winner then they're blurring the line between sport and entertainment.

Damn. No more kings. Sad for their fans
As a Kings fan this was expected, but its far from official since it still has to hit the BoG and KJ still has his standing meeting with them to make his case for Sac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom