Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long till Seattle loses this team, too? :lol:

Would have loved to see a new city get a team.

Also, would add that a lot of people are reporting this wrong. The $525 million is the total valuation of the franchise, not what Hansen/Ballmer are paying for the share. They're only in it for 65%, which is about $341 million.

Also, would add that a lot of people are reporting this wrong. The $525 million is the total valuation of the franchise, not what Hansen/Ballmer are paying for the share. They're only in it for 65%, which is about $341 million.
I was pretty confused about it. But that $341 mil offer isn't so bad... Sac could easily match that. The thing is, nobody knows how the bidding will go or if the maloofs will just butt **** Sacramento. If they did I feel like Stern would have to do something about it

I wonder if the Maloofs will attend any of the rest of the Kings home games this season. They better have some Kevin Costners on deck

Sorry for you loss bro. Handle it lol pretty sure KJ will bail you out then grant you a model citizen star after :lol:

There is ZERO chance anyone remotely related to the Maloofs is going to a game the rest of the way. Have they even gone to a game this season at all?

If I see them at a game, expect to see me in hand cuffs
laugh.gif

Sucks that the maloofs are so inept and foolish but can still make a crazy amount of money during a bidding war

These franchises still sell for a good amount. But I'm sure when the CBA expires NBA owners will be crying poverty

Last edited:
Sucks that the maloofs are so inept and foolish but can still make a crazy amount of money during a bidding war

These franchises still sell for a good amount. But I'm sure when the CBA expires NBA owners will be crying poverty
nah in order for all 5 or 6 of them to make a ton of money, at least in terms of sports ownerships numbers, of a sale of the Kings they would need to sell in almost the billions. Which is honestly why I'm surprised they are willing to sell, even the $525 mil we've heard being thrown around I thought was pretty low, all things considered.

There is ZERO chance anyone remotely related to the Maloofs is going to a game the rest of the way. Have they even gone to a game this season at all?
in November I saw Adrienne and Gavin a few times

Its crazy how big of a jump dude has made. He is definitely developing into that "go to" guy for the team, who can go out and get you a shot. I really wish they had more athleticism at the 4 spot though

So I guess this means I have to start following the Kings this season to prepare myself for next year...

That's gonna be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom