Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so does the city of sacramento keep the kings history? or does it belong to seattle now?

will gp get his jersey retired now?

im confused

so does the city of sacramento keep the kings history? or does it belong to seattle now?

will gp get his jersey retired now?

im confused

Good question. And I still am not that familiar on the arrangement between OKC and SEA regarding whoe keeps the Sonic's history.

Good question. And I still am not that familiar on the arrangement between OKC and SEA regarding whoe keeps the Sonic's history.

The ESPN Q&A touched on that. Seattle would definitely change the name, and keep the old Sonics history. Kings history would very likely be left in Sacramento (and should be)

The ESPN Q&A touched on that. Seattle would definitely change the name, and keep the old Sonics history. Kings history would very likely be left in Sacramento (and should be)

Thanks for the lookout. So is it a case to case basis depending on the terms of purchase ? I mean, Charlotte didn't get to keep the Hornets history/name right?

Thanks for the lookout. So is it a case to case basis depending on the terms of purchase ? I mean, Charlotte didn't get to keep the Hornets history/name right?

Exactly, it's definitely case by case based on the deal. In the case of OKC, the colors/team name of the sonics were left in Seattle, but the actual team history is "shared" between the two franchises.

Roy Hibbert looks so bad man.

he needs to get with Hakeem in the offseason... And this may sound odd, but he should start doing yoga or pilates or something to develop some flexibility
That doesnt sound odd at all, he definitely should go. His feet look like theyre glued to the ground, and like he has T-Rex arms. Paul George is constantly trying to help him out

Roy Hibbert looks so bad man.

he needs to get with Hakeem in the offseason... And this may sound odd, but he should start doing yoga or pilates or something to develop some flexibility

That doesnt sound odd at all, he definitely should go. His feet look like theyre glued to the ground, and like he has T-Rex arms. Paul George is constantly trying to help him out

hasnt roy already worked with tim duncan in the offseason? dude is just big and uncoordinated. it's not as bad like his gtown days, but still

I've seen Marreese Speights pass the ball like twice ever in his entire career. He's definitely improved his defensive effort a ton though since his days in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom