Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely, there are games when he is dominant offensively and there are games when he would rather defer. Either way 12 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists is pretty effective

He was deferring a little too much for my liking this game but he made good basketball plays. I think it was you that said early in the season that he was the worst finisher around the basket? has he shown improvement in that area?

I was hoping he would slip to the Bulls in that draft, I was wrong.

We drafted Kevin Seraphin... Could've drafted Eric Bledsoe :smh:

:lol: Kevin Seraphin. I think Avery Bradley was drafted after too. Woulda been a sicck backcourt

Last edited:
Its really multiple problems, but the finger is always pointed at Rudy when the numbers show it isn't him. The only argument people really have about the guy is that he's overpaid, but so is ZBO. ZBO's per 36 is on par with what he was doing last season after being injured. The team score around the same points per possession with Rudy on the floor as they do with ZBO on the floor, but the team is much better defensively when ZBO is on the bench and with Rudy on the floor.

But, the problems center around our offensive schemes and PG play. Our offense is one of the easiest to read in the NBA. We have multiple players that can get out in transition, but our bigs are so slow that it forces us to play in the halfcourt most of the time. Its a combination of Hollins wanting to change our offense after Rudy went down two years ago and Conley not pushing the ball enough. We have to find a balance of using our strength inside, but also using the strength of our other players who are much better with spacing.

But, everyone will continue to blame Rudy for our problems just like they did blamed Pau when he was here. :lol:

Its embarrassing that the Rockets are struggling with the Bobcats. Guys are getting left open, Biyambo blocking shots like he's Hakeem, and just not taking advantage of anything. They'll get the lead to 1 point, them brick unneccessary 3s and give up easy layups in transition. Its like the Rockets completely forgot their identity. Very frustrating to watch.

Harden is ELITE at getting to the line. Good lord. Dude gets more calls than Jordan.

Dude has 5 made field goals, but has 27 points :lol:

Last edited:
definitely, there are games when he is dominant offensively and there are games when he would rather defer. Either way 12 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists is pretty effective

He was deferring a little too much for my liking this game but he made good basketball plays. I think it was you that said early in the season that he was the worst finisher around the basket? has he shown improvement in that area?

not really honestly. Its pretty frustrating to watch. Obviously dude is a freak athletically, but when in traffic, he usually tries to contort his body into some acrobatic layup, instead of finishing with power. But man when his jumper is falling, hes tough to stop

hasnt roy already worked with tim duncan in the offseason? dude is just big and uncoordinated. it's not as bad like his gtown days, but still

God gave him height and very little else. It's a testament to his work ethic that he moves around as well as he does.

as a Laker fan I hate to say it but if blake keeps improving as a point forward the clippers might be unstoppable. their only weakness was chris paul having an off game but with blake starting to see the floor it doesn't matter. when I first saw him in summer league I thought he had Lebron type potential and he's starting to realize it

I like Kevin Seraphin's game. Too bad he's in that black hole in DC.

Kevin Seraphin is a black hole himself. Dude is like a broken ATM. You ain't getting the ball back once you give it to him. On top of it all, he's bad at rebounding and drawing fouls.

as a Laker fan I hate to say it but if blake keeps improving as a point forward the clippers might be unstoppable. their only weakness was chris paul having an off game but with blake starting to see the floor it doesn't matter. when I first saw him in summer league I thought he had Lebron type potential and he's starting to realize it

You thought Blake Griffin had LeBron potential? Why because he's big and can dunk?

Blake is a decent passer but not on King James level just yet. He's avging almost 4 apg in January. :pimp:

Last edited:
@coupe I don't remember the exact sequence but in his first spl game he did something like block a shot and go coast to coast for a dunk and then pulled up for a 3 in transition in back to back possessions. He always had sick handles for a big man and it looks like del negro is letting him expand his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom