Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
ppl already trippin over preaseason gms
laugh.gif
Word. I dont even put stock in these games, I just watch cause I love the game.
So Bynum is the 2nd best center in the league....but he isnt a "superstar" or a "finisher"?
When Yao was second best was he really a superstar? Superstar is a label that should be resevered for like 15 players max. I didnt agree about the finisher part but he will prove that wrong this year.

Last edited:
Sixers will surprise everyone including yall in this thread this year. i kno pre-season don't mean much but they had the best record with a team that got 9 new players and never played together until this season WITHOUT bynum yet. Its crazy how noone give these guys credits at all besides a few dudes. Continue to sleep on them just remember who told ya so when they finish top 3 and possibly make it to the finals with or without bynum

One week.

Can't wait to see how Doc plays around with this Boston roster.....we're so deep.

pimp.gif

Sixers will surprise everyone including yall in this thread this year. i kno pre-season don't mean much but they had the best record with a team that got 9 new players and never played together until this season WITHOUT bynum yet. Its crazy how noone give these guys credits at all besides a few dudes. Continue to sleep on them just remember who told ya so when they finish top 3 and possibly make it to the finals with or without bynum
Finals? I'll match any amount of money and worldy possessions you want to put down on that.

So Bynum is the 2nd best center in the league....but he isnt a "superstar" or a "finisher"?

bynum is the 2nd best center by default

Yep. How many legit centers are in the NBA right now? It's basically Bynum and Howard. Every other center has some glaring flaw that keeps them from being elevated, they're unproven rookies, or they are just tall power forwards.

100x100px-LS-05328e96_animated_snoop_dogg.gif

Last edited:

5PlTg.gif

^Yep. How many legit centers are in the NBA right now? It's basically Bynum and Howard. Every other center has some glaring flaw that keeps them from being elevated, or they are just tall power forwards.

Greg Monroe and Drummond sooon :wink:

^Yep. How many legit centers are in the NBA right now? It's basically Bynum and Howard. Every other center has some glaring flaw that keeps them from being elevated, or they are just tall power forwards.

Bynum, Hibbert, Monroe, DMC, Lopez, Al Jeff. There is a pretty legit crop of young good centers out there. I'm not saying all of those players are elite or anything, but there is definitely a group of legit centers in this league who play the position well

Finals? I'll match any amount of money and worldy possessions you want to put down on that.
We can make it alittle interesting 25$ paypal. Sixers making it to the finals WIN OR LOSE ? And i Always keep my word

and by the way who you think making it to the finals this year ??

Last edited:
We can make it alittle interesting 25$ paypal. Sixers making it to the finals WIN OR LOSE ? And i Always keep my word

:rofl:

Bynum, Hibbert, Monroe, DMC, Lopez, Al Jeff. There is a pretty legit crop of young good centers out there. I'm not saying all of those players are elite or anything, but there is definitely a group of legit centers in this league who play the position well

Monroe :pimp: thats my guy

Last edited:
Ahhh can't believe i let DMC and Hibbert slip my mind. Didn't know Al Jefferson was that young either, dude looks like he could easily be 35 :lol:

Sorry to quote myself, but I could add Noah, Horford (he's played center at a high level his entire career), Pekovic, Marc Gasol, Bogut, Chandler...all as guys who play the position, and have done it well

Bet! I'll try not to get banned before then, but it will be Miami vs LAL or OKC.

Last edited:

DMC will cook this season

Have a high chance to be the 2nd best C in the league

I'm not gonna say they're a title contender this year but dudes in here are gonna be shocked by how good they end up being. The Bulls went 62-20 a couple years ago and I think this Sixers team is every bit as good. You guys will probably get all worked up about that comment but that's just my opinion. And I'm not saying they're going to win 62 games either, just saying the talent level plus team work and defense is just as good as that squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom