Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ with 13 pts in the 1st half weren't all from lobs and put backs. You obviously didn't watch the entire 1st half. He's improved greatly in the post and even has developed a decent hook shot.

Stop being a homer for a second and understand that's what led me to make my comment. I'm talking about doing this full time and not just in flashes like this game.

You're such a loser :smh:

DJ with 13 pts in the 1st half weren't all from lobs and put backs. You obviously didn't watch the entire 1st half. He's improved greatly in the post and even has developed a decent hook shot.

Stop being a homer for a second and understand that's what led me to make my comment. I'm talking about doing this full time and not just in flashes like this game.

You're such a loser :smh:

Homer?
Loser?

:lol:

DJ's been showing this kind of improvement since preseason started.

Guess you only watch LAC games when your head is not up your *****.

Last edited:
So the Sixers beat the Knicks full team minus Amare and JR Smith while playing a 7 man rotation featuring Royal Ivey getting 41 minutes and Damian Wilkins playing 38 minutes. No Bynum, Jrue, Turner or Wright.

Lolz

Last edited:
So the Sixers beat the Knicks full team minus Amare and JR Smith while playing a 7 man rotation featuring Royal Ivey getting 41 minutes and Damian Wilkins playing 38 minutes. No Bynum, Jrue, Turner or Wright.
Lolz

I swear man, some of you guys putting WAY too much stock into the pre-season.

Kings also beat the Lakers twice in the pre-season. Watch out!

I know what you mean, was just funny to me that they still beat the Knicks without their 4 best players and playing the two guys at the end of their bench the most minutes out of anyone.

^6ers gonna be deadly this year once Drew get back. That bench and core unit around him look real solid going into the season. The East is wide open after Miami, Boston and Brooklyn.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, the Sixers are awesome and will rely on their unique blend of veteran and young depth, and despite lacking a finisher they'll shock the world this season.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, the Sixers are awesome and will rely on their unique blend of veteran and young depth, and despite lacking a finisher they'll shock the world this season.

Yeah I'm excited about this season. Can't wait to see Bynum put in work :smokin

Praying Evan Turner does work this season...still mad we passed on Cousins. Cousins + Bynum :x :smh:

^Someone's sarcasm meter is broken.

You'll definitely reading too much into these preseason games.

We just need bhz to come and here and post Conley's next preseason game statline as evidence how he'll leap into the upper echelon of PGs this year.

The only noteworthy thing from the preseason is that Dwight looks to ready a lot sooner than people projected him to.

Suspended.
Every other week B.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

DeAndre Jordan has all of the gifts to be a monster. Don't know when he'll put it all together. He should be more than just someone good for an alley oop or a put back. The only big as strong and athletic as him plays on the other LA team.

deandre has the basketball iq of a grape....

I know what you mean, was just funny to me that they still beat the Knicks without their 4 best players and playing the two guys at the end of their bench the most minutes out of anyone.

It's still only a preseason game so it doesn't really mean much.

Last edited:
So Bynum is the 2nd best center in the league....but he isnt a "superstar" or a "finisher"?

I'm sayin though....people are on some "he's never been in a situation where he's had to be THE MAN" ****. Okay....well last year the Sixers were a game away from the Conference Finals with a guy that couldn't do **** but dunk on fast breaks and play defense as their "lead man". Turner and Dorrell Wright will be able to replace everything that Iguodala gave us, then we added the second best center in the league. We were also the top defensive team in the league for most of last season with Spencer Hawes at center. Jason Richardson looks to be in the best shape I've seen him in years and Nick Young has been playing great. Thad Young and Spencer Hawes look the best that I've seen them and Lavoy Allen looks to be improved from last year and stronger. This should be the year that Jrue really breaks out and puts himself in that upper echolon of point guards, and he's always hit clutch shots for us so maybe he's our "finisher"? All in all though, I do know that we are missing that one last piece before we're a true contender. But we're a lot closer than most you guys are giving the Sixers credit for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom