Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the bulls are rushing rose, they need to take there time with him that's the franchise player I'd hate to see them and the Twolves have major setbacks with these acl injuries not everyone is built like AP!

How did TA get voted as the best perimeter defender, but wasn't on the list for best defensive player? :lol:

Last edited:
Which team will win the Western Conference?

1. L.A. Lakers -- 60.0%
2. Oklahoma City -- 36.7%
3. Denver -- 3.3%

Who will win the 2012-13 MVP?

1. LeBron James, Miami -- 66.7%
2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City -- 30.0%
3. Carmelo Anthony, New York -- 3.3%

My boy and my squad both getting a little love. Lol, its better than none.

Uh Oh...Austin Rivers ****** his knee up. Didn't look good at all folks

Edit: Looks like official word is sprained ankle. I hope thats the case..

Last edited:
I guess Eastbay didn't feel like hiring a photoshopper to doctor that LeBron photo.  That's hilarious.  
laugh.gif

Didn't Lebron have hair surgery? His hairline is definitely look thicker than last year. Either he went and got the Bosley treatment or he od with the black ice lol

DeAndre Jordan has all of the gifts to be a monster. Don't know when he'll put it all together. He should be more than just someone good for an alley oop or a put back. The only big as strong and athletic as him plays on the other LA team.

DeAndre Jordan has all of the gifts to be a monster. Don't know when he'll put it all together. He should be more than just someone good for an alley oop or a put back. The only big as strong and athletic as him plays on the other LA team.

DJ's 13 pts in the 1st half weren't all from lobs and put backs. You obviously didn't watch the entire 1st half. He's greatly improved his footwork in the post and has even developed a decent turnaround hook shot. I know the game don't count but good to see him making progress in those area's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom