Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

Great minds man... Great minds

Last edited:
That has to be lighting, that cant be grey hair. Philly is on my "Teams to Watch List" I want to see what Collins can do with this revamped roster. I'm thinking 6th seed and maybe 2nd round once again.

they would be a complete problem on 2k if they had a closer... the 4th comes around & everyone gets icy... waiting to see how they do in real life also

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Good job
That has to be lighting, that cant be grey hair. Philly is on my "Teams to Watch List" I want to see what Collins can do with this revamped roster. I'm thinking 6th seed and maybe 2nd round once again.
they would be a complete problem on 2k if they had a closer... the 4th comes around & everyone gets icy... waiting to see how they do in real life also
Theyre TERRIBLE in 2k because of this. Played them twice and its just been blowouts, they just dont have anyone to feed the ball when you need a score and they dont have video game depth as I like to call it. Team looks like theyre primed to make some noise in real life though,

Somewhere near a burning trashcan underneath a Philly bridge, the new look homeless Bynum is muttering.. "I woulda made that 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom