Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how Tyrus Thomas got 14-16 in the preseason game against the Pistons tonight? I know its preseason but still...

Yeah steph curry got some weak ankles I swear flimsy as hell smh I drafted him made sure to insurance on him he stay injury prone

Allen sat down for three separate one-on-one interviews — with The Miami Herald, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel and the Palm Beach Post — on Thursday to clear the air well before the season opener. He said the friction with Rondo began in 2009 when Rivers and Celtics president Danny Ainge proposed a trade that would have sent Allen and Rondo to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire, Leandro Barbosa and the 14th overall pick in the 2010 draft.

Allen said that, at the time, Ainge and Rivers “didn’t get along” with Rondo.

“So, I called him and I told him, ‘hey they’re supposedly trading us to Phoenix because you and Danny and Doc don’t get along,’ ” Allen said. “ ‘So, whatever you can do.’

“So, for some reason, I guess he thought that I was … that I had something against him, or there were some issues. And I had no issues with him. I won with him.”

Now, Allen says if Rondo “had issue with me, that’s on him.”

Link

Matt Barnes caught an oop in the Clip/Jazz game and I was impressed with how he got up. He has done a good job with taking care of his body over the last few years.

Travis Leslie :lol:

Partizan Belgrade vs. CSKA Moscow is on NBA TV right now.

Sonny Weems
Davis Bertans

Are players of interest.

Amare Stoudemire is out two weeks.

Unfortunate for him, but the best thing that could have happened for the Knicks.

Allen sat down for three separate one-on-one interviews — with The Miami Herald, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel and the Palm Beach Post — on Thursday to clear the air well before the season opener. He said the friction with Rondo began in 2009 when Rivers and Celtics president Danny Ainge proposed a trade that would have sent Allen and Rondo to Phoenix for Amare Stoudemire, Leandro Barbosa and the 14th overall pick in the 2010 draft.

Allen said that, at the time, Ainge and Rivers “didn’t get along” with Rondo.

“So, I called him and I told him, ‘hey they’re supposedly trading us to Phoenix because you and Danny and Doc don’t get along,’ ” Allen said. “ ‘So, whatever you can do.’

“So, for some reason, I guess he thought that I was … that I had something against him, or there were some issues. And I had no issues with him. I won with him.”

Now, Allen says if Rondo “had issue with me, that’s on him.”

Link

Hm. I wonder how that story makes for Rondo being upset with Ray.

"JaValevator" Stuck?: Conversely, JaVale McGee looked like he forgot how to play basketball in the offseason. I'm reminded of an old Married With Children episode where Al Bundy (Hakeem Olajuwon), in hopes of teaching his daughter Kelly (McGee) enough to win a competition, ends up filling her head with so much extraneous knowledge (a bunch of postmoves) that she forgets commonly known things (like not traveling).

I really hope that isn't what happened with JaVale.

Link

:lol: All that talk in the playoffs of "he just needed to get out of Washington".

He's coming off the bench for Timofey Mozgov.

**** outta here

tyrus is so underrated...when him and ben gordon left i had no choice but to become a heat fan

Troll level MAX

tyrus is so underrated...when him and ben gordon left i had no choice but to become a heat fan

You have to be trolling

"JaValevator" Stuck?: Conversely, JaVale McGee looked like he forgot how to play basketball in the offseason. I'm reminded of an old Married With Children episode where Al Bundy (Hakeem Olajuwon), in hopes of teaching his daughter Kelly (McGee) enough to win a competition, ends up filling her head with so much extraneous knowledge (a bunch of postmoves) that she forgets commonly known things (like not traveling).

I really hope that isn't what happened with JaVale.

Link

you kno its bad when you are compared to kelly bundy.... damb vale

I'm not sure why I have such a keen interest in Drummond all of a sudden.

Edit:

Dwight Howard is playing tonight. He and the rest of the starters will be playing "starter's minutes".

Last edited:
Matt Barnes caught an oop in the Clip/Jazz game and I was impressed with how he got up. He has done a good job with taking care of his body over the last few years.
Travis Leslie
laugh.gif
i remember when he had a near 40 or 50 point game as a warrior...thought he was about to breakout.

Last edited:

There's definitely a bunch of cuss words left out of that story :lol:

Travis Leslie :lol:

Barnes has been the most impressive of the new Clippers this offseason, with JCross a close second. I wasn't a big fan of his before, but he's making me a believer. The guy can play. Not a star, but a very good complimentary player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom