Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

BTW nice preseason win SAC!
Agreed! Great meaningless pre-season win!
smokin.gif
Yes! Awesome stupid *** pre-season win that means nothing!

**** the Lakers!!!

Watching GSW against the Blazers on NBAtv and see that Portland is offering a "Beat LA" ticket pack. Blake Griffin was pictured in the ad. Guess I'll take it as another sign the Clippers are more than just relevant these days.

Nothing says relevant like being featured in a Blazer ad that references another team in your city for the last 30 years. :rofl:

Ohhh it's not even during preseaon. Anytime I hear about a big name player interested/headed to the Lakers (offseason, trade deadline, etc), it makes my blood boil.

I'll admit it, I'm a straight up Lakers hater :lol:

rck2sactown's reaction every time the Lakers are mentioned to get a superstar

Nothing says relevant like being featured in a Blazer ad that references another team in your city for the last 30 years. :rofl:

Whatever, man. Point is that, until about 28 years ago, nobody would be trying to sell tickets based on the fact the Clippers are coming to town. Now they're a draw at other stadiums around the league. I think us long-time Clippers fans are entitled to enjoy that fact.

And the fact the Lakers have been selling out visiting arenas for pretty much the team's entire existence is immaterial to what I said about the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom