Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
431671_483302925023824_809011925_n.jpg

Kendrick Perkins smiles

All he did was change from whole milk to 1 or 2percent. Low fat milk has perks. Someone should tell Carmelo.

Plus I'm sure that person used a suckass camera phone that is slightly misleading. I was at the game Tuesday and granted he stayed in his warmups, I didn't think he looked that different. Someone should tell Carmelo.

Kendrick-Perkins-Milk-Commercial.jpg

Kendrick-Perkins-Milk-Commercial-Kendrick-Perkins-Smiling-588x338.jpg

Last edited:
Biased, but this is O.J.'s chance.

If his potential is as good as me and a few others on here think it can be, he'll show out.

Dallas needs it too. Without Dirk, this is dangerous territory. Behind the 8 ball already before the first ball is thrown up.

Marcus Thornton is buckets.

Boogie Cousins with some lowkey dirty plays against Pau as well. Something bad could be brewing tonight or Sunday.

Last edited:
Marcus Thornton is buckets.

Boogie Cousins with some lowkey dirty plays against Pau as well. Something bad could be brewing tonight or Sunday.
devil.gif

who in the league honestly likes Pau and his stupid face

Watching GSW against the Blazers on NBAtv and see that Portland is offering a "Beat LA" ticket pack. Blake Griffin was pictured in the ad. Guess I'll take it as another sign the Clippers are more than just relevant these days.

Watching GSW against the Blazers on NBAtv and see that Portland is offering a "Beat LA" ticket pack. Blake Griffin was pictured in the ad. Guess I'll take it as another sign the Clippers are more than just relevant these days.

:nthat:

BTW nice preseason win SAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom