Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow: :wow: :lol: Too much YOLO

You have to be trolling
lol yeah i was on one

but he was kinda nice on the bulls. but i did have to mess with the heat after ben left.

i became a hardcore bulls fan the year mike and pippen left
sick.gif

they was terrible AF. on top of that i had to see them deal away ron artest elton brand jamal crawford kirk hinrich jalen rose tyson chandler(we was kinda weak tho) before they got it right.

Last edited:
Any chance the great Mitch can alter that bench a bit? No real scoring expect Meeks. Is Ebanks that guy for them?

I'm not sure why I have such a keen interest in Drummond all of a sudden.

This is gonna sound stupid..... but he kinda reminds me of Deandre Jordan with Bynum-esque flashes of potential.....
Matt Barnes caught an oop in the Clip/Jazz game and I was impressed with how he got up. He has done a good job with taking care of his body over the last few years.

Travis Leslie
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I used to play in a rec league against him and his brother, and he was always out of shape. Dude would be missing dunks left and right, it was hilarious to see.

What's up with Bynum.

He got into depression after being trade? He looks like a homeless person :lol:

That has to be lighting, that cant be grey hair. Philly is on my "Teams to Watch List" I want to see what Collins can do with this revamped roster. I'm thinking 6th seed and maybe 2nd round once again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom