Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch games, but wow the Celtics are getting crushed.

Boston with dat comeback :pimp: :pimp:

Anti Social Kobe ‏@AntiSocialKobe
I had a nightmare my hands were cut off. But then I learned how to shoot with my feet. Still ain't passing tho. #Adapt #BlackMamba101

Some fool with the word "Meeks" on his back just told me good game. Security really needs to stop letting these nobodies in here.

Oops, I guess "Meeks" is on my team. Whatever. Just pass me the ball, *****.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last month Portland set the NBA record for most 3-point shots without a make. Tonight they tied the franchise record for most 3-pointers made.

This god damn team cant make up their mind about anything :smh:

This season has been frustrating. If Rubio doesn't play next game might as well shut him down until after all star weekend or the rest of the season :smh:

@ramonashelburne Dwight: "If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male. Just be who you are."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "It's not about making your mark or going around pissing everywhere. You don't have to do that."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "My presence is felt every day and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: Dwight: "They [teammates] like when I come in, have fun, and enjoy myself. If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment."
Gee, I wonder who Dwight could be talking about? :lol:
I don't think he was talking about anyone in particular. Based on this article it sounded like he was just answering questions

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...oward-says-los-angeles-lakers-play-each-other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom