Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO vs DAL has been a pretty good game

going down to the wire now. I've noticed that 60% of the time this dude Gordon looks uninterested in the game on offense :lol:

Nice play by Gordon to make up for the dumb three.

And can my boy Vasquez get some love? NO sucks but dude has been balling out of control this season. I remember a lot of people saying he wouldn't make it as a pro.

@ramonashelburne Dwight: "If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male. Just be who you are."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "It's not about making your mark or going around pissing everywhere. You don't have to do that."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "My presence is felt every day and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: Dwight: "They [teammates] like when I come in, have fun, and enjoy myself. If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment."
Gee, I wonder who Dwight could be talking about? :lol:
I don't think he was talking about anyone in particular. Based on this article it sounded like he was just answering questions

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...oward-says-los-angeles-lakers-play-each-other
Son, he was lowkey going for Kobe's neck :lol:

We are playing terrible :x

ar130259744619505.JPG

:nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
I been saying Kyrie Irving needs to leave that city ASAP. I dont care if he signs with the bucks.

If they couldnt get LEBRON JAMES help they are NOT even gonna try to get KI help.

@ramonashelburne Dwight: "If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male. Just be who you are."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "It's not about making your mark or going around pissing everywhere. You don't have to do that."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "My presence is felt every day and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: Dwight: "They [teammates] like when I come in, have fun, and enjoy myself. If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment."

HAHAHAHA!!!

This BAN is already laying the groundwork.
I wonder if the Lakers FO is really ready to transition off #24 and begin to pave the way for D12.

I don't think he was talking about anyone in particular. Based on this article it sounded like he was just answering questions

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...oward-says-los-angeles-lakers-play-each-other
Son, he was lowkey going for Kobe's neck :lol:
How so? He wasn't just spouting off, obviously there were asking him certain questions. I doubt he was even thinking about Kobe, he was just explaining his own perspective on the questions he was being asked. So if my friend likes Pepsi and I like Coke, I'm taking shots at him for stating that I like Coke?

Ya'll are trying way too hard to see something that isn't there..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom