Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's baffling. They went 18-9 without him last year too. They're extremely well-coached, they play hard as **** every night, and they play elite defense.

Last edited:
14697739_jimmer_swag_nt.gif

:pimp:

@ramonashelburne Dwight: "If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male. Just be who you are."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "It's not about making your mark or going around pissing everywhere. You don't have to do that."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "My presence is felt every day and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: Dwight: "They [teammates] like when I come in, have fun, and enjoy myself. If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment."
Gee, I wonder who Dwight could be talking about? :lol:

@ramonashelburne Dwight: "If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male. Just be who you are."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "It's not about making your mark or going around pissing everywhere. You don't have to do that."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: "My presence is felt every day and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people."
@ramonashelburne Dwight: Dwight: "They [teammates] like when I come in, have fun, and enjoy myself. If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment."
Gee, I wonder who Dwight could be talking about? :lol:
Pau?

Dwight is a little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom