Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Bradley has had a pretty good season thus far. I'm just messing :lol:

What off court issues does Sully got going on? I haven't heard anything. 

I don't think you and I will ever see eye to eye on this :lol:   Is Bradley really that great? I mean you sure you don't just have Courtney Lee glasses on right now

Nah, I meant he could be just as good, plus he doesn't have any of Cousins' offcourt issues.

Cuz can definitely play, but I'm just not a fan of any major mid-season trades for the Celtics :lol:

As for Bradley, dude really is that good. Underrated offensively too.

As bad as the Lakers and Lakers fans feel today after the Clippers loss.

It's going to be worse tomorrow, and every day after that. Looks like the Clippers are going to be the best team in LA for a long, long time.

Smelling like the very beginning of the end.

Kobe's still f'ing amazing, he doesn't deserve to go out like this.

Everyone said this in 06 too. Changing of the guard, etc etc. 18 months later it was all back to normal.

You don't change 50 years of history in 2 months, I'm sorry.

As bad as the Lakers and Lakers fans feel today after the Clippers loss.

It's going to be worse tomorrow, and every day after that. Looks like the Clippers are going to be the best team in LA for a long, long time.

Smelling like the very beginning of the end.

Kobe's still f'ing amazing, he doesn't deserve to go out like this.

Everyone said this in 06 too. Changing of the guard, etc etc. 18 months later it was all back to normal.

You don't change 50 years of history in 2 months, I'm sorry.

if only you guys could get 50 years of players and coaches then we would have something to talk about :lol:

14697739_jimmer_swag_nt.gif

Asking for a first rounder along with Bradley and sully was the part that made that trade ridiculous :lol: they'll throw in a no name before they do that. Other than that it's a pretty square trade.

Clearly Cousins is having stability issues in Sac. I dont see them having that problem with Sully, who could be a future star as well. Cousins NEEDS a seasoned mentor like kg to humble him and get his head on straight. He graduated from my alma mater so i definitely want to see him succeed. It will be hard to do with his current attitude tho.

We need a gif that starts off with John wall hitting the dougie, then shows cousins hitting it, then switches to my dude Jimmer showing them fools how it's done :pimp:

Lakers please keep scoring 50+ in a half on the road so I can get these Papa John's coupons :pimp:

It feels like Rick Adelman has had to deal with substantial injuries to every team he's coached. But his biggest strength is keeping injury-plagued teams competitive. Before this, it was Houston with the injuries to Yao and T-Mac and before that Sacramento with Webber, Brad Miller, etc. I feel that he's underrated. 

Last edited:
It feels like Rick Adelman has had to deal with substantial injuries to every team he's coached. But his biggest strength is keeping injury-plagued teams competitive. Before this, it was Houston with the injuries to Yao and T-Mac and before that Sacramento with Webber, Brad Miller, etc. I feel that he's underrated. 

I feel like Rick Adelman is a legitimately great coach who doesn't get enough credit. I know he hasn't won a chip, but he built 3 different elite teams that were contenders and suffered from some really bad luck (Blazers, Kings, Rockets). I hope the wolves can get it together, because they looked like the next elite young squad a year ago.

Coulda sworn I read an article that said, if Phil Jackson had never coached in the NBA, Rick Adelman might've had Phil's legacy, because Rick always ran into Phil in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom