Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed out yesterday recorded the 4th quarter. That was the most boring exciting finish I've ever seen. Free throw after free throw yuuuuck. And this was before hak a Dwight.

The first quarter had me jumping out my seat. Clips are so ******g exciting.

Kobe is awesome but those chucking ways aren't gonna get it done with his team. Just don't see it

I passed out yesterday recorded the 4th quarter. That was the most boring exciting finish I've ever seen. Free throw after free throw yuuuuck. And this was before hak a Dwight.

The first quarter had me jumping out my seat. Clips are so ******g exciting.

Kobe is awesome but those chucking ways aren't gonna get it done with his team. Just don't see it
His defense (and the team's D as a whole) and the bench are the issues.

There was a play in the 1st where he didn't even bother chasing Chris Paul through screens, resulting in a wide open jumper for CP3.

I wonder if LeBron will get fined for this flop. Someone please embed. This is what annoys me about him, greatest athlete on the planet but he still manipulates the system and gets rewarded. What's worse is that he was bumped by his own teammate :lol:

Last edited:
Where does Paul George rate among SF's to you guys right now?

I would even say he is better than Iggy/Rudy.

I would say, lmao, good one.

There is literally nothing that either of those players do better than Paul George aside Iggy on defense, and PG is pretty good at that too. I'm not saying he is a superstar, but he is definitely one of the better players at that position.

He shoots the ball well
He is a very good rebounder
He is a great defender

IDK why I always thought Erupth was Angels and Lakers. Wasn't he also hyping up the Grizz earlier this year? :lol:

BTW, Paul George has had one very good month. He's not better than Gay or Iggy right now.

Last edited:
I know Dwight was like 20 & 15 last night, but those seemed like the most quiet, insignificant stats I've seen from anybody.

IDK why I always thought Erupth was Angels and Lakers. Wasn't he also hyping up the Grizz earlier this year? :lol:

I'm insulted. I always thought you were a Red Sox fan...

And people still don't see what I was doing with the Grizz posts :lol:

I'm not sure why people are amazed Phil can hit a hook shot. You should be amazed that most NBA players CAN'T hit it.

Go find them 60 year olds shooting at 10 AM in the park. Swish after swish after swish. Watching a few of the 70s Knicks games its just spectacular. Shooting was lights out

Last edited:
I wonder if LeBron will get fined for this flop. Someone please embed. This is what annoys me about him, greatest athlete on the planet but he still manipulates the system and gets rewarded. What's worse is that he was bumped by his own teammate
laugh.gif

This was shameful
mean.gif

Apparently Battier doesnt want to shoot unkess its the playoffs. Hes passed up like 4 open 3s and thats just since I've been watching the 2nd half
He was looking for Ray in the corner but Chicago was doing an insanely good job of cutting it off. Really impressive defensive effort by the Bulls.
To expand on this:

http://www.nba.com/heat/news_recap/when-chicago-cut-corner

Such a good read. I like this description:

@CoupNBA: On Chicago Cutting Off the Corner: http://www.nba.com/heat/news_recap/when-chicago-cut-corner  …When Shane Battier and Tom Thibodeau had a Calculator Fight (Updated Link)

laugh.gif

There is literally nothing that either of those players do better than Paul George aside Iggy on defense, and PG is pretty good at that too. I'm not saying he is a superstar, but he is definitely one of the better players at that position.
He shoots the ball well
He is a very good rebounder
He is a great defender
So Rudy Gay doesn't post up better than PG? He doesn't create his shot better than him? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom