Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic%2BJohnson%2B2.jpg

:lol:

But I was one of those that kind of took them for granted despite their early struggles. I just assumed they would get into the postseason. But man, with every game the PLAYOFFS let alone a chip seems farfetched.

That bench is the source of their problems to me by the way. Kobe and Nash can't sit down at all. Prime example was tonight. They lost the game in the 2nd quarter when they inserted the morris's and the meek's and the hill's of the world :x without Kobe or Nash on the floor, that offense is straight struggle. Teams routinely get an advantage on the scoreboard when Nash and ESPECIALLY Kobe isn't on the floor. No one else on that team can create a shot for themselves even semi efficiently. That was supposed to be Pau and Howard, but neither one can carry the load on the offensive end for an extended stretch.

But I was one of those that kind of took them for granted despite their early struggles. I just assumed they would get into the postseason. But man, with every game the PLAYOFFS let alone a chip seems farfetched.

That bench is the source of their problems to me by the way. Kobe and Nash can't sit down at all. Prime example was tonight. They lost the game in the 2nd quarter when they inserted the morris's and the meek's and the hill's of the world :x without Kobe or Nash on the floor, that offense is straight struggle. Teams routinely get an advantage on the scoreboard when Nash and ESPECIALLY Kobe isn't on the floor. No one else on that team can create a shot for themselves even semi efficiently. That was supposed to be Pau and Howard, but neither one can carry the load on the offensive end for an extended stretch.
Pau is AWFUL. I'm shocked at how bad he is.. not even sure if he is a top 30 player right now.

Why is that hookshot so surprising? :lol:

I've did that on several occasions and seen different people do it while messing around on the court. Is it because its Phil? :lol:

:lol:

Spot on about tonight's game. The Clippers sprinted to a huge lead when Morris checked in during the end of the first quarter. :smh:

Just got home from the game. This is the first time I've ever been to a Laker/Clipper game and it's actually 50/50 Clipper/Lakers fans :lol:

Lot of hurt feelings with the laker fans tonight. Security was really busy :lol:

Our offense the last 3 min was terrible. Nothing but CP3 iso smh.

GG Laker faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom