Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say it was possible. It's not even remotely possible.
Lakers would end up asking for extra pieces to be included. Most of which would end trade talks between the two.

Why would the Lakers ask for more in that horrible horrible trade?

Pau for Gay

do it mitch

SRS

Let's just say it was possible. It's not even remotely possible.

Lakers would end up asking for extra pieces to be included. Most of which would end trade talks between the two.

I'm sure you can come up with a trade scenario that will work :lol:

Nah I'm not going to bother. But from everything Lakers have listened to about Pau. They want to split him into multiple players. Which not only makes sense, is pretty much necessary for his contract. But like I said, it's not even a remotely possible trade for either team. Because 1. Grizz don't need him. 2. Lakers don't want a crappy contract traded and bring back an equally crappy contract with an extra year.

Last edited:
Mike-Brown-iono.jpg

So I'm looking at the standings and thinking

damn the East is trash!

Last edited:
can't wait for cp3 to leave......there's a reason he hasnt signed that extension......come home to the bobcats baby 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

can't wait for cp3 to leave......there's a reason he hasnt signed that extension
Yea, because its only for 3 years & $60 million.

If he waits until after the season when his contract expires, he can re-sign for 5 yrs, $108 million.

Last edited:
So I'm looking at the standings and thinking
damn the East is trash!

East been trash for years though, D3 status since Jordan left.....Shaq leaving to the west was big as well.

Its no coincidence that all of the dudes ( A.I., Kidd, and Bron ) who miraculously led a team to the finals almost by themselves played in the east....and lost BADLY.

In the east 1 man teams make the playoffs, in the west they make the lottery.

Publicly, Cousins is claiming he doesn't want to be traded, but privately it is all but a done deal. The team he is most likely to end up with is Washington, but Boston, Houston, and Detroit are also in the running. The most interesting situation might be if he ended up with Houston in terms of actually impacting a team's chances to win, but any team taking a chance on this big man must be willing to also watch him self-implode as his track record suggests.

Link

This NEEDS to happen. It's a bleak/dire situation in DC, and something has to be done.

I can't see the Kings trading Boogie after what he's done in the past week. Maybe Fegan strong arms the Maloofs in the summer though.

East been trash for years though, D3 status since Jordan left.....Shaq leaving to the west was big as well.
Its no coincidence that all of the dudes ( A.I., Kidd, and Bron ) who miraculously led a team to the finals almost by themselves played in the east....and lost BADLY.
In the east 1 man teams make the playoffs, in the west they make the lottery.

I always wondered what if Lebron and Wade were drafted to the West with Melo straight to the East.

Last edited:
Darius Morris made Derek Fisher look like Gary Payton last night.

CP owned him so bad it was embarrassing. I literally had to walk away and go to the kitchen for a snack. I couldn't watch it man, I felt bad for the kid. He had no chance. :smh:

Phil is living the life right now, if I was him I'd be smiling like those pictures too :lol:

Here's the thing about the Lakers system an uptempo offense that does not want to have post ups so what's the point of having Pau Gasol if he can't post up in the game!?!?....

Here's the thing about the Lakers system an uptempo offense that does not want to have post ups so what's the point of having Pau Gasol if he can't post up in the game!?!?....
Pau can still be used as a high post facilitator as evident in the games versus the Bobcats, Warriors, Knicks, Nuggets, Blazers and Sixers. He didn't get that opportunity last night leading to no impact versus the Clippers.

Last edited:
Wait, so Cousins might end up in Washington?

RIP to his career and future.

If he goes to Boston or Houston he'd at least have a shot to blossom.

Where does Paul George rate among SF's to you guys right now?

Obviously I'll put him below Bron/Melo/KD.

I would even say he is better than Iggy/Rudy.

I would put Granger in the group with Iggy and Rudy, althought I think Granger is head and shoulders better than both offensively....So would Paul George fall into the 4-5 spot at the position?

for the season, George is averaging 16.5 ppg , 7.2 rpg , 3.7 apg , 1.5 spg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom