Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way David Lee, Carl Landry, Steph Curry, and Jarrett Jack are playing this year. It's beautiful basketball.

was at the game with my brother who is a clipper fan. was a sweet victory :smokin

lot of warriors fans balked at lee and landry early but they proved um wrong...

and jarrett jack has been a solid pick up

:tongue:

I was half right. I thought Golden State would be the one to end the streak but I knew they were going to beat down on the Clippers, same thing will happen Saturday.
Mark Jackson said he didn't think Ezeli committed a flagrant on Blake: "He's a great actor. I've seen those Kia commercials."
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, Mark Jackson is doing a helluva job with the Warriors this season.

Props to him.
They aint getting out the first round.
If the standings end up the way they are now, they will play Memphis and they will beat them down. If Golden State plays any team besides the Spurs orOKC theyre getting out of the first round.

They haven't been consistent enough defensively for me to believe they can compete for a championship. And look at the the past two weeks as their shooting has regressed.

Miami has been crap defensively all season long though. Don't forget NYK havent been exactly what one would call "healthy" these past two weeks either. Won't be completely healthy for another month or so.

I understand your points though.
Valid points.

Should be noted that since Rashsrd Lewis got replaced by Joel Anthony, the defense has been better. They're still mediocre though.

dude was nice as **** at ODU....now ODU the worst team in that conference
jmu beat them last night for the first time in 9 years in norfolk....damn odu...

that year wit bazemore and ben finney when they almost beat butler in the first round was the mens team best chance...finney and bazemore were ill together...crazy how bazemore was the one that made it...i think ben was arguably better...

or maybe i just got caught up in all the ben finney hooplah going on in the 75

Curry & Lee should be automatic All-star locks.

Curry:
  • 20pts, 6.5 assists, 4.5 rebound, 1.6 steals
  • 90% FT
  • 46% from 3p
  • 44% FG

Lee:
  • Only player to average 20 pts & 10 boards a game!
  • 2nd in the league in Double-Doubles
  • 82% FT
  • 54% FG
  • 3.7 assists a game.

WHITE CHRIS WEBBER!

Last edited:
Shocked people even care about the ASG period, ***** been lame.
The game itself is absolute crap, but being selected is a resume builder. Stephs gotta building his HoF resume now, and this would help.
Not sure if serious.
Dead serious. The potential is clearly there, all he needs to do is keep trending upward like he has been and sustain it, he'll go down as a top 10 if not 5 shooter of all time.

Last edited:
was at the game with my brother who is a clipper fan. was a sweet victory :smokin
lot of warriors fans balked at lee and landry early but they proved um wrong...
and jarrett jack has been a solid pick up

What? Who balked at Landry? Every Warrior fan I know welcomed Landry with open arms and thought he'd be a great addition and the moment the season started he's been ballin so not sure where you getting this from.

Where are all the Warrior fans who were actually mad Monta got traded to make Steph the lead guy?

Ya'll still mad? Or do you wish you still had Monta Ellis who is really tearing it up in Milwaukee?

Both players are not going to make it. If they were a #1 or #2 seed, they probably would. Its just hard to justify those guys having better seasons than some other guys, especially if the teams are ahead of them. I think Curry should get the nod over Lee, because he's actually having his best statistical season of his career.

I'm loving what I'm seeing from Curry, though. I think having Jack next to him at the end of games keeps him from making mistakes down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom