Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Who do you guys think has the highest ceiling among young point guards for the next decade (for argument's sake let's stick to those born in the 90s. Kyrie Irving is two years younger than Damian Lillard but they have put up pretty comparable numbers this season. Rubio hasn't shown enough as a shooter and his durability is a huge question mark. Jrue Holiday is having a nice season but I would put him a notch below the other guys. I don't see any lottery pick PGs projected for the 2013 draft.

Mark Jackson is doing well.. The key to that team though (like so many others) is health.

And JVG better not see Mark doing well and leave me without commentary gems.

Who do you guys think has the highest ceiling among young point guards for the next decade (for argument's sake let's stick to those born in the 90s. Kyrie Irving is two years younger than Damian Lillard but they have put up pretty comparable numbers this season. Rubio hasn't shown enough as a shooter and his durability is a huge question mark. Jrue Holiday is having a nice season but I would put him a notch below the other guys. I don't see any lottery pick PGs projected for the 2013 draft.

Kyrie. More of a game changer in my opinion.

They haven't been consistent enough defensively for me to believe they can compete for a championship. And look at the the past two weeks as their shooting has regressed.

Miami has been crap defensively all season long though. Don't forget NYK havent been exactly what one would call "healthy" these past two weeks either. Won't be completely healthy for another month or so.

I understand your points though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom