Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he wasn't hurt badly, it's okay to laugh at this fall:

blake_fall2.0_standard_500.0.gif
Hope he gets fined

Looked like Blake tried to hit WCW with a modified version of Guile's Flash Kick.
laugh.gif

it aint a flop if he doesnt get fined
in 2013
this season

Last edited:
Except Beasley was dealt because the Heat wanted to re-sign Haslem and sign Miller. Nice try though.

I still don't think anything changes though. If the Heat kept OJ Mayo, they wouldn't have Bosh and LeBron. Maybe one, not both.

Mavs played well tonight, just not for a complete 53 minutes, and it cost them. They outplayed the Heat for a good three quarters, but couldn't close out on the shooters when we really needed to.

The Mavs are still capable of making a late run and making a playoff seed. I can feel like it's just a matter of time, they're finally starting to play better basketball, and once Dirk gets back to regular minutes, they'll be fun to watch again.

What really needs to change is Chris Kaman's defensive attention. He's so goddamn lazy most of the time. Guys like Wade and Bron abused him all night long. I don't have to look it up, I guarantee you that Elton Brand had a MUCH better +/- than Chris Kaman tonight.

Also Rick needs to get rid of this no Center crap. I don't want to see Dirk playing Center, and Shawn Marion playing PF. That forces Vince Carter to play SF, which is atrocious.

Vince shot us out of the game. He took an idiotic attempt when we were up two with like 30 seconds left.... He's played well, but he's shot like crap.

I hope Rick eventually flip-flops Kaman and Brand in the starting five once Dirk comes back. Dirk and Brand work well out there. Both guys can either go inside or be a perimeter player and won't eat up space of the other. Kaman is much better served coming off the bench to provide a scoring punch, along with someone like Vince.

If we end games with DC, OJ, Marion, Dirk, and EB, I'm fine. Kaman experiment just ain't doing it for me. He's excellent scoring, but such a liability with him on defense.

Gah, you're right. Still in MSG, hopefully with Stern in attendance Pop should do it. :lol:

Except Beasley was dealt because the Heat wanted to re-sign Haslem and sign Miller. Nice try though.

I still don't think anything changes though. If the Heat kept OJ Mayo, they wouldn't have Bosh and LeBron. Maybe one, not both.
Sigh.

Look back at the 2010 timeline. The Heat had signed Wade, LeBron and Bosh while Beasley was still on the roster. He was dealt a week later to make room for Miller.

I love the way David Lee, Carl Landry, Steph Curry, and Jarrett Jack are playing this year. It's beautiful basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom