Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a slow start, the Pacers are putting together a pretty nice season quietly, although none of the wins are really quality, except for the most recent one vs the Grizz (my first NBA game, had a great time).

I just got tickets to see them play OKC for my birthday.

Roy Hibbert needs to get with Hakeem in the offseason, and develop some sort of respectable offense.

Aside from the occasional highlight of a wide open acrobatic dunk....Paul George is terrible at finishing at the rim

Miami is going to repeat
Lets not act all in denial.

I just really want to see them play us in a series and how would they counter guarding ZBO and Marc in the post. I don't care if we do lose, I want to see it. We are probably the one team out West they don't want to play in a series because of our style of play. We the only team top team in the West that doesn't run and shoot 3's, playing into Lebron and Wade's transition game.

So the Spurs will be playing the Knicks on TNT tomorrow. It will be their fourth game in five nights (they've destroyed the Mavs, Nets and Bucks).

Do it Pop.

I just really want to see them play us in a series and how would they counter guarding ZBO and Marc in the post. I don't care if we do lose, I want to see it. We are probably the one team out West they don't want to play in a series because of our style of play. We the only team top team in the West that doesn't run and shoot 3's, playing into Lebron and Wade's transition game.

My dude you love your Grizz and I got nothing but respect for it ..

I just feel like #6 is in his prime and isn't going to lose 4 out of 7 times against anybody..

And believe me bro I want them to lose more than anyone on NT, but at the end of the day ill be very surprised if they don't repeat.

Last edited:
My dude you love your Grizz and I got nothing but respect for it ..
I just feel like #6 is in his prime and isn't going to lose 4 out of 7 times against anybody..
And believe me bro I want them to lose more than anyone on NT, but at the end of the day ill be very surprised if they don't repeat.

I'm not saying we will beat them. I don't think anyone can stop Lebron, but I think it'll definitely be one hell of a series. I bet we would push them more to the limit than OKC, LAC and SAS. Now, whether we can get through OKC, LAC, SAS is another story :lol: . I got to see more out of our offense first.

after a slow start, the Pacers are putting together a pretty nice season quietly, although none of the wins are really quality, except for the most recent one vs the Grizz (my first NBA game, had a great time).

I just got tickets to see them play OKC for my birthday.

Roy Hibbert needs to get with Hakeem in the offseason, and develop some sort of respectable offense.

Aside from the occasional highlight of a wide open acrobatic dunk....Paul George is terrible at finishing at the rim
I can't get on Hibbert too bad. Indy has the #1 defense in the NBA & he's an integral part of that.

More offense from him would certainly be nice, however.

I'm not saying we will beat them. I don't think anyone can stop Lebron, but I think it'll definitely be one hell of a series. I bet we would push them more to the limit than OKC, LAC and SAS. Now, whether we can get through OKC, LAC, SAS is another story :lol: . I got to see more out of our offense first.

Agreed. The west is goin to beat the hell outta each other ..

I'd like to see my boy Conley (fellow buckeye) kill it in the playoffs .. We'll see

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

STEPH!!!!!!

Except Beasley was dealt because the Heat wanted to re-sign Haslem and sign Miller. Nice try though.

Yea, so? He still would have been dealt for cap reasons, thats exactly my point. Lets not go down this could, would, should route with OJ Mayo NTalker are still so infatuated with.

In reality he's an underachiever for the amount of publicity he received in HS. He's not going to be an all-star.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom