Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chris Mullin is a HOF, then Vince definitely is.

Dude was dropping 23/5/4 for a decade and is still a double figure guy in his 14th year.

Since he wasn't hurt badly, it's okay to laugh at this fall:
blake_fall2.0_standard_500.0.gif

WTH happened here?

Comment was dumb but folks talkin like it aint possible, Nash was playing at this lvl what, age 26?
Comment was dumb but folks talkin like it aint possible, Nash was playing at this lvl what, age 26?
That's a good point.

Not at all saying Steph Curry IS a future HOF'er but none of you would have called Steve Nash one in his early days either.
No lie this was going to be the next point I brought up if the conversation continued. I had the Nash stats pulled up and everything.

Dude was dropping 23/5/4 for a decade and is still a double figure guy in his 14th year.
Scoring double figures in your 14th year is hardly impressive. I could probably find 100+ players who have done that.

the hof isnt just an nba hof
mully has done more in his career (college) than vince
let me know when vince gets all nba first team

Scoring double figures in your 14th year is hardly impressive. I could probably find 100+ players who have done that.
And if they were perennial all stars in their primes they're in the Hall too. Being a rotation player in the NBA for that long is nothing to dismiss when the average player is finished in 6 years.

That longevity has him at over 21k career points. Literally every eligible retired player who has scored at least 1 more point than him is in the Hall.

let me know when vince gets all nba first team
:lol: As if it's a slight to Vince that he couldn't get 1st team over KG & Duncan

Last edited:
If OJ Mayo got drafted by Miami or some other team, he'd be up there with Steph Curry for Hall of Fame status.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom