Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Rockets cut Daequan Cook. Who needs a ~40% 3 point shooter who is the definition of streaky? He's from Ohio, maybe they got a spot for him there. I always liked Cook. I'm flabbergasted they didn't cut Cole. Besides always sucking (even in summer league and D League), Cole had 3 fouls and 4 turnovers in 8 minutes his last night out. I figured that would have sealed his fate as "the guy" since they had already decided they want James Anderson and thus someone has to go

I'm expecting Memphis to take a look at him. Our best 3 point shooter will be out for at least 2-3 weeks in Pondexter.

As far as the worst bench in NBA history, the 09-10 Grizzlies with Tinsley, Sam Young, Demarre Carrol, Hasheem Thabeet and an injured Darrell Arthur would like to talk about that.

Late but I think the Rockets value big men right now way more shooting guards. Plus Aldrich has actually had times where they needed him to play. Cook only got time when Parsons was out, and mop-up time besides that.

Never realized that about the Blazers bench :x I would have easily said the Lakers bench from last year, but yea, Blazers bench is brutal :lol:

I've since been banned from the Lakers thread, could someone be so kind as to take a picture of the poll they have at the top? I need a laugh.

I've since been banned from the Lakers thread, could someone be so kind as to take a picture of the poll they have at the top? I need a laugh.
:lol: I checked in there for some lulz this morning and saw you were stepping the line :lol:

So the Rockets cut Daequan Cook. Who needs a ~40% 3 point shooter who is the definition of streaky? He's from Ohio, maybe they got a spot for him there. I always liked Cook. I'm flabbergasted they didn't cut Cole. Besides always sucking (even in summer league and D League), Cole had 3 fouls and 4 turnovers in 8 minutes his last night out. I figured that would have sealed his fate as "the guy" since they had already decided they want James Anderson and thus someone has to go

I'm expecting Memphis to take a look at him. Our best 3 point shooter will be out for at least 2-3 weeks in Pondexter.

As far as the worst bench in NBA history, the 09-10 Grizzlies with Tinsley, Sam Young, Demarre Carrol, Hasheem Thabeet and an injured Darrell Arthur would like to talk about that.

Late but I think the Rockets value big men right now way more shooting guards. Plus Aldrich has actually had times where they needed him to play. Cook only got time when Parsons was out, and mop-up time besides that.

Never realized that about the Blazers bench :x I would have easily said the Lakers bench from last year, but yea, Blazers bench is brutal :lol:
Understood, but Cole is so terrible he literally brings NOTHING of whatever is the reason you like big guys. He doesn't defend, score in the post, rebound, or block shots. I guess he fouls though so that might have some value

Lets go Cavs :pimp:

Am I the only fan left? I haven't seen Brandon3k, Belle or A-Thug on here in forever ...

We all know OC died, came back and appears dead again

laugh.gif
I checked in there for some lulz this morning and saw you were stepping the line
laugh.gif
Haven't been in there since they banned me from their thread.

I'm guessing they're just rehashing stuff I said since preseason.
it might have been somebody else then with a similar avy and SN 

Luke Walton is guarding Cuz.... why are we not getting him the ball 
mean.gif

Since OJ doesn't get to the rim or free throw line frequently, he's heavily dependent on long jumpers.

And he's hitting em tonight! Two deep threes and a crossover then pullup on Wade. Damn son.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom