Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
always interesting when people don't understand it takes time to come back from injuries/surgery..

Everyone can't be Adrian Peterson. There are tons of factors that go into rehabbing a serious injury. It's not always about training/desire/physical therapy/etc. Look at a guy like Gilbert Arenas.....he had the desire and was putting in work to get back (probably too much too soon)....didn't work in his favor.

For ever Adrian Peterson comeback, there are 10 Gilbert Arenas horror stories of failed comebacks and returns.

Them Hyperposites still :x

Last edited:
Team is poop I know. Chris Grant needs to do something ..

I like Irving, Waiters & Zeller... Thompson is growing on me but he was still a **** pick at 4.

Everyone else ( Andy needs to be traded) can be let go.

You mad becuae of the game winner against Denver last year? :lol:

You mad becuae of the game winner against Denver last year? :lol:
I can't even remember the last time I thought about that. High point of your season, though.

I'm a fan of Kyrie and his game, it's just wack/corny as hell to put dude on the cover doing LeBron's pose/logo. I'm actually surprised to hear Cavs fans like that.

Last edited:
Dwight Howard's back is really concerning me. One night (Friday vs the Blazers) he's exploding for dunks, then the next night (tonight) he's getting his shots blocked by Kwame Brown. I'm starting to think he won't get back his typical explosiveness until next season, if ever. :smh:
Oh now his back concerns you, but when I said it during preseason I was just a hater.

Does dude realize he has to fly to Europe......
Miguel Angel Paniagua: Royce White's representatives will start exploring options in Europe next week. His contract would have to include a "no fly" clause. Twitter @pantxopaniagua

^he gonna take a cruise ship from the money he got from houston
ride donkeys across europe from city to city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom