Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers will go 2-3 outta that 5...that's good enough for them
One of those wont be against the Spurs I tell you that much.

I missed every game last night but caught highlights. Denver really brought it to the Clips. I wanted Golden State to snap it but oh well. Glad to see the thread will now have a sense of normalcy
laugh.gif

Last years Lakers would get my vote. That roster was all sorts of embarassing:x

but this year blazers are :x :x :x :x
Ronnie Price
Will Barton
Victor Claver
Joel Freeland
Meyers Leonard

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

2nd unit averages about 16 points altogether :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
So the Rockets cut Daequan Cook. Who needs a ~40% 3 point shooter who is the definition of streaky? He's from Ohio, maybe they got a spot for him there. I always liked Cook. I'm flabbergasted they didn't cut Cole. Besides always sucking (even in summer league and D League), Cole had 3 fouls and 4 turnovers in 8 minutes his last night out. I figured that would have sealed his fate as "the guy" since they had already decided they want James Anderson and thus someone has to go

I'm expecting Memphis to take a look at him. Our best 3 point shooter will be out for at least 2-3 weeks in Pondexter.

As far as the worst bench in NBA history, the 09-10 Grizzlies with Tinsley, Sam Young, Demarre Carrol, Hasheem Thabeet and an injured Darrell Arthur would like to talk about that.

So the Rockets cut Daequan Cook. Who needs a ~40% 3 point shooter who is the definition of streaky? He's from Ohio, maybe they got a spot for him there. I always liked Cook. I'm flabbergasted they didn't cut Cole. Besides always sucking (even in summer league and D League), Cole had 3 fouls and 4 turnovers in 8 minutes his last night out. I figured that would have sealed his fate as "the guy" since they had already decided they want James Anderson and thus someone has to go
do we still have an open roster spot?

cause i could easily see us bring him back.. since brooks would actually play him (unlike lamb)

and that would be pretty nice trio off the bench (reggie with 2 shooters on the wings in cook and martin)

do we still have an open roster spot?

cause i could easily see us bring him back.. since brooks would actually play him (unlike lamb)

and that would be pretty nice trio off the bench (reggie with 2 shooters on the wings in cook and martin)
I believe that's against the CBA rules now, Would have to wait a full year from when he got traded to sign with the team.

that is no where near a double dribble
They would call that a double on every level except the NBA doesn't always, you could even get a traveling call there if you wanted to be a stickler. Footwork was horrible on the rip through into the startof that drive.

Last years Lakers would get my vote. That roster was all sorts of embarassing:x
but this year blazers are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ronnie Price
Will Barton
Victor Claver
Joel Freeland
Meyers Leonard

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2nd unit averages about 16 points altogether
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
How did you not include Luke Babbit the GAWD, or does he not play anymore? 16 points for real? I stand corrected, I've admittedly not watched many Blazers games this year, theres always another game on that I would rather watch.

Kobe should just go all out and try to average 40 for the next 3 seasons. seriously

team is going no where

What do you think hes been doing? :lol: Wasnt he on like a 10 game streak of 30 points or more? :rofl:

Kobe plays the game now to catch MJ in the scoring books.

When he had a BATMAN on the team then he could just coattail to the chip.

Dwight isnt the best center in the league. :nerd: Shaq was right all along. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom