Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Howard's back is really concerning me. One night (Friday vs the Blazers) he's exploding for dunks, then the next night (tonight) he's getting his shots blocked by Kwame Brown. I'm starting to think he won't get back his typical explosiveness until next season, if ever.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 my next one was actually going to be 

"DWIGHT HOWARD'S NOT HEALTHY YET! JUST WAIT!!"

Dwight Howard's back is really concerning me. One night (Friday vs the Blazers) he's exploding for dunks, then the next night (tonight) he's getting his shots blocked by Kwame Brown. I'm starting to think he won't get back his typical explosiveness until next season, if ever. :smh:
:lol:  my next one was actually going to be 

"DWIGHT HOWARD'S NOT HEALTHY YET! JUST WAIT!!"
howard3.gif

So the Rockets cut Daequan Cook. Who needs a ~40% 3 point shooter who is the definition of streaky? He's from Ohio, maybe they got a spot for him there. I always liked Cook. I'm flabbergasted they didn't cut Cole. Besides always sucking (even in summer league and D League), Cole had 3 fouls and 4 turnovers in 8 minutes his last night out. I figured that would have sealed his fate as "the guy" since they had already decided they want James Anderson and thus someone has to go

Next 5:
@ L.A. Clippers
vs Denver
@ Houston
@ San Antonio
vs Oklahoma City

Sheesh. LAL really needed this W

Kobe being real. Team is old as hell and the young players suck. They dont even have good young players that the C's had recently

Kobe should just go all out and try to average 40 for the next 3 seasons. seriously

team is going no where

Oh Kwame Kwame Kwame, biting on that pump :lol:

kwame-fakeout-h.gif

I think it's more embarrassing that Dwight double-dribbled, got away with it, pump faked kwame and went so soft to the rim.

Then got blocked.

This dude is illiterate on offense. Can't blame Kwame for falling for the pump fake, he was faked out by D12's awkwardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom